ROSSI

Any racing related stuff
marravtr

ROSSI

Post by marravtr »

WELL DONE WORLD CHAMP AGAIN :clap: :D :clap: :D :clap: :D
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
andyh

Re: ROSSI

Post by andyh »

Could'nt agree more, well done that man :clap: :clap: :clap:
Love him or hate him, your can't deny his skill and talent :Worship1:
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Excellent Result. :D
I must admit though, Casey is looking well good since his return. It should be a good battle next year :thumbup:

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

Timbo wrote:Would be even more interesting if Lorenzo managed to stay on the black stuff, crashes a lot doesnt he? :)

Wondering what it is going to do throwing Spies into the mix next year, lets hope he does better than JT eh? :)
well he couldnt be any worse :wink:
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Well done Rossi for sure. As Collin Edwards says he's the goat :thumbup:
Timbo wrote:Would be even more interesting if Lorenzo managed to stay on the black stuff, crashes a lot doesnt he? :)
He's still on his learning curve Tim, if you think back didn't Stoner do exactly the same thing. They say it's easier to get a fast rider to stay on than to get a slower rider who doesn't crash to go faster :!:
Pete.L wrote:Excellent Result. :D
I must admit though, Casey is looking well good since his return. It should be a good battle next year :thumbup:

Pete.l
I thought the same Pete, Stoner is definitely riding very well since his return.

You're right it should be an exciting season next year.

Chris.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Timbo wrote:Believe it or not Chris, i only got into MotoGP in the last year or so, so i dont really know how anybody did before this year :) I am a massive F1 fan and although i ride bikes, havent really followed racing much.
Ah I see Tim, so you wouldn't have known that. I used to be a big F1 fan but packed in following it many years ago. I'm not saying I don't see the odd race or two (on TV) now and again as I do, but don't follow it like I used to.

Chris.
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

sirch345 wrote:
Timbo wrote:Believe it or not Chris, i only got into MotoGP in the last year or so, so i dont really know how anybody did before this year :) I am a massive F1 fan and although i ride bikes, havent really followed racing much.
Ah I see Tim, so you wouldn't have known that. I used to be a big F1 fan but packed in following it many years ago. I'm not saying I don't see the odd race or two (on TV) now and again as I do, but don't follow it like I used to.

Chris.
I got into F1 a couple of years ago after my son persuaded me to buy us weekend tickets for the F1 at Silverstone (how do they manage that?). Spring and Summer weekends can be one whole TV race fest with MotoGP/F1/WSB etc.

Wish they could run them all in the southern hemisphere over autumn and winter so I could ride my bike here in spring/summer when the weather's nice and watch the racing when its cold and wet!
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!