Weddings

Got any jokes? Add your favourite ones here, for all to share :)
iggy1966

Weddings

Post by iggy1966 »

In keeping with tradition, everyone got extremely drunk and the bride's and groom's families had a storming row. They wrecked the reception room and knocked the living daylights out of each other. The police were called to break it up and the following week, all members of both families appeared in court.

The courtroom goes silent and Jordan, the Best Man, stood up and says, "Your honour, I was the Best Man at the wedding and I think I should explain what happened".

The Judge agrees and asks Jordan to take the stand. Jordan began his explanation by telling the court that it is tradition that the Best Man gets the first dance with the bride.

"Well, said Jordan, "after I had finished the first dance, the music kept going, so I danced to the second song, and after that the music still kept going so I was dancing to the third song when all of a sudden - the groom leapt over the table, ran towards us and gave the bride an unmerciful kick right between her legs."

Shocked, the judge responded, "Lord Jesus, that must have hurt!
"Hurt?" Jordan exclaims, "he broke three of my fingers"
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
Mick B

Re: Weddings

Post by Mick B »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup:

Quality
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Re: Weddings

Post by Pete.L »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal