Grape Run result. Pictures

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Re: Grape Run result. Pictures

Post by Pete.L »

Sounds like we missed a cracker of a weekend. Well done lads :clap:
Thanks for the piccies. They're always a good way to show us homeys what we missed :wink:

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Next time I need some SP support :D :lol: :D
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
SILVER ZIPPER

Post by SILVER ZIPPER »

Yea it was allright.
I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO PUT IT AWAY........
bikerpiker

Post by bikerpiker »

marravtr wrote:tell you what, looking at these piccys 8) and even tho my trip to scotland in august pissed it down all the time :roll: , i am thinking of giving the TT a miss next yr and just getting on the bike and heading up for a weeks touring! no route just ride and see where i end up at the end of the day (wild hogs styleeee) :lol: , even B&B every nite would be a big saving on what the TT costs! anyone fancy a ride out WEEK :D
Or you could play at Cowboys n Indians for a week ,and tour by staying in one of these...wa wa wa wa

http://www.wigwamholidays.com/Wigwam_Site_Locations

I've just checked out one of the wigwam sites on the Isle of Skye ,sounds good at £10 per person/night ,even for single occupancy it seems :thumbup:

Cheaper than B&B ,but all mod cons compared to camping :!:
Stevie
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Timbo wrote:
SILVER ZIPPER wrote:Yea it was allright.

Grumpy old git!! guess you didnt get any humpy pumpy when you got home then ? :)
I think he's missing spooning with you Tim :D

I must complain to the Scottish section of this forum as to the state of the roads, I have spent the last two days stripping and cleaning the bonneville and the missus was not happy when she opened the dishwasher to find it full of parts :D :D :D :D
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

bikerpiker wrote:
marravtr wrote:tell you what, looking at these piccys 8) and even tho my trip to scotland in august pissed it down all the time :roll: , i am thinking of giving the TT a miss next yr and just getting on the bike and heading up for a weeks touring! no route just ride and see where i end up at the end of the day (wild hogs styleeee) :lol: , even B&B every nite would be a big saving on what the TT costs! anyone fancy a ride out WEEK :D
Or you could play at Cowboys n Indians for a week ,and tour by staying in one of these...wa wa wa wa

http://www.wigwamholidays.com/Wigwam_Site_Locations

I've just checked out one of the wigwam sites on the Isle of Skye ,sounds good at £10 per person/night ,even for single occupancy it seems :thumbup:

Cheaper than B&B ,but all mod cons compared to camping :!:
for a basic weeks tour they dont look to bad! saves lugging a tent around that'll prob cost that to pitch per nite anyway :thumbup:
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Timbo wrote:mine is still sat in the garage untouched, needs cleaning etc
Snap, but my ribs are fine. Just cant be arsed.

You shouldnt have ridden over so many dead things Iggy.

Did you get your smokies then?
Rich.

sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Cheers for the pic's guys and glad too hear you all got back safely :thumbup:

It certainly sounds like Marty and Norma made you all very welcome :!: Good too hear also that Marty still has a sense of humor :wink:

Chris.