Re: TT on itv4 now

Any racing related stuff
Tiny

Post by Tiny »

Timbo wrote:good bit on guy martin on itv4 right now, looking good. He's a bit odd :)

I think he's great Timbo, but then i used to think Fred Dibnah was the business :D :D .

Did Yu Like That :?: :D brill.
Frontslide

Post by Frontslide »

Anyone with a love of spit engines, and drinks that many huge mugs of tea a day you just got to admire :plainsmile
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

I think he is brilliant! He's my new hero (after Rossi) ,anyone that can make a good brew emulsion and ring the pi** out of a 210 BHP Fireblade gets my vote.
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

I concur. Very interesting lad.

Watched him at Scarborough last-talk about shift :evil: :evil: :evil:
SP1's rock!
c13tay

Post by c13tay »

Guy Martin is a legend !!!

Been following his career for a couple of years now

Hes mad as a hatter !!

You should see him if someone mentions tractors and combine harvesters !!!!

Wish he could get a win !!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Tiny wrote:
Timbo wrote:good bit on guy martin on itv4 right now, looking good. He's a bit odd :)

I think he's great Timbo, but then i used to think Fred Dibnah was the business :D :D .

Did Yu Like That :?: :D brill.
:D I think Guy Martin is great too :!: I luv his down to earth happy, smiling personality, and all he wants after a race is nice mug of tea :wink: We need more like him.

I know we can't all be the same, but talking of personalities, think of him and Danny Pedrosa :wink: chalk and cheese springs to mind.

Chris.

PS. If you hadn't already guessed, I was a fan of Fred Dibnah too :!: another IMO great character who's sadly missed.
Ernie Cooley

Post by Ernie Cooley »

My mate is spannering for him this year, they have had problems with the supersport bike (3 times the head gasket has gone), they have swapped the front forks for today's Senior TT, and have put last years ones back on (The had them delivered by SMT Honda on Wednesday). Setup is as per last year, when Guy was leading before a mechanical fault.

My mate took it for a lap of the course last night and said it felt good, Guy did some unofficial testing and said it had transformed the bike.

Here's hoping for a big win!