Next winter project has started(new pics)

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
rst steve

Re: Next winter project has started(new pics)

Post by rst steve »

Hope this works :lol:

cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

That looks well funky Steve, I can see a rush to car accessory shops now.
Rich.

tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Nice job, Steve.
I was kinda hoping you'd found a way to open the mirrors and route the wire down the centre of the arm.

But heat shrink is a good idea- the standard paint comes off the mirror stems anyway.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Now that's cool.
Can you do another vid and this time give the throttle a few blips for us sado's?

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Oops the indicator video had side tracked me there for a minute, none the less though a nice mod Steve.

Then I suddenly remembered your bike was at Zorstec on Friday 13th, so I had a quick look on page one of this thread and there it was, all finished :!: 8) 8) Nice one Steve :!:

So for anyone else who may have missed Steve's finished exhaust, look on page one :!:

Chris.
slot

Post by slot »

rst steve wrote:Ok first off a big thank you to Andy at Zorstec what a guy dropped the bike off on Friday morning and went back today at about 12 and it was done. Had a fun ride back from Bradford to Manchester as a shake down run as this is the first time back on the road since last year so took it easy. The bike felt really good the Hel brake lines have made a noticable differance much firmer lever now. The shock spacer i dont think has made a massive differance or i could'nt tell the differance not really been throwing it round though yet. Only problems i have are a knackered battery, one of the leds on the dash has stopped working and the gear indicator needs re setting so not much really. Roll on summer oh and still got a braced swingarm to sort out.

8)
Yep, i missed it too !!

Awesome job, remember to give us a shout when your out mate :wink:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13114&p=103847#p103847
1998 VTR1000 Castrol-ish (The CCT's have been changed to protect the innocent) :D
1986 YSR250 Project