Wot did U do this weekend

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

Orange Robbie

Wot did U do this weekend

Post by Orange Robbie »

Spent 3 days in the saddle. :D
Friday, from Macc over the Cat to Bolsover, dropped in on a relative, no just a relative. Weather woz crap on the way back, very heavy drizzel in Buxton, complete with fog + less than 10 metre visibilty over the Cat on the way back, not nice at all. :x
Cleaned machine + chilled on Sat 8)
Sunday off to Kings Lynn, but only got about 12 miles from Grantham + 1 of the lads 999 started to run on 1 cylinder only, tried to fix with collective tools + helpful hints, like get rid of the f*!/ing thing, bag of sh*-e, etc, all designed to help him feel better. RAC attended + carted it off, he went looking for an Aprilla on Sunday. The 999 has spent more time in the workshop @ Ducati Manchester in 1 year, than our other 5 Jap machines have in the past 3. :lol:
Monday, wake up call @ 10.15, comin' out, nah, better stay in + do some gardening, I know sad + all that. Went downstairs + wife says, going out, nah, why not, only reason I woke U, garden can be done in the evenings. O.K U talked me into it. :D :o So off to Ironbridge, thro' Cheshire, into Shropshire, coz thats where Ironbridge is. Excellent run, dont think we saw 1 busy. Smooth to smoothish tarmac, little traffic, pub lunch, couldn't ask for more. Top missus, :D :D :lol: either that or got an affair goin' !
So to conclude, less than 300 miles @ the start of the weekend, now close to 700, therefore must be run in now.
Slow in, slow out. Ohh err missus, now with added G-Force carbon fibre race cans. Sounds like a Spitfire.
delmeekc

Post by delmeekc »

err well I spent the last 5 days in the garage servicing bikes, did we have a bank holiday, must have missed that. dooh and back to work tomorrow.

Del.
essexbloke

Post by essexbloke »

you wouldnt have it any other way..............

(was gonna pop in on Monday - was at Brands, but then i didnt wanna distract all that hard work....... :wink: )
rattler

Post by rattler »

He did do a fantastic job though, all clean & polished and a lovely cup of tea too.

You know you love it Del - gotta fix up a date for a service on my other one though & good call on the digi indicators too, booked in for Thursday next...

Thanks
delmeekc

Post by delmeekc »

Did ya get me PM about d other VTR

Del.
delmeekc

Post by delmeekc »

wot the 6th? if so I am off, give us a shout and I'll come and see ya whilst they is doing it

DEl.
rattler

Post by rattler »

Nah, the 29th (I hope, or I'm gonna be 1 pissed bunny).

Yep, got the pm 'bout the other storm & pm'd the owner yesterday so we'll see how we get on. Think the other red one has found a new home - guy seems to like it & knows it needs a bit of work but he's back to riding after a while & will only be using this to get his confidence back up on the odd ride out so everyone looks like they are happy with the deal.

Cheers mate.

D.
delmeekc

Post by delmeekc »

Good job, geezer is a nice bloke who owns d blacken you PM'ed.

Doh is working on days that day, sob sob.

When ya go to Chambers tell Mark I want some commission :P

Del.
essexbloke

Post by essexbloke »

rattler wrote:He did do a fantastic job though, all clean & polished and a lovely cup of tea too.

You know you love it Del - gotta fix up a date for a service on my other one though & good call on the digi indicators too, booked in for Thursday next...

Thanks
Dont tell Del...... :wink:

I prefer the service you get from Jenny!!!!!!! (oops) (just kidding Del)
delmeekc

Post by delmeekc »

arhhh, didn't add that to the bill, that'll be another £50 then Ian.

Cough up then :roll: