New bike

General Bike chat
uk13iker

New bike

Post by uk13iker »

So yesterday I picked up a new GSXS750 first impressions, strange feels so different to a twin last time I had a inline 4 was after I passed my test in 2009 so will take a bit of getting used to. Needs running in so can’t thrash it and obviously need to use the revs to get these going so seems a little on the slow side compared to the TL but could also be cause it’s so smooth you don’t feel like you’re going as fast as you maybe are. Handles well again brand new tyres so can’t yet put that to the test properly either but feels very light and flickable. Has a nice intake sound and standard exhaust isn’t too bad either, looking forward to getting some miles on it and the first service out the way then some more miles. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sirch345
Site Admin

Re: New bike

Post by sirch345 »

Enjoy your new bike. You just need some better weather and get a few miles under your belt. Then you can have a real play :D

Pete L will be please to see another Suzuki GSX-S owner on here I'm sure :) although his is the one litre version,

Chris.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

health to ride sir, very nice :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Enjoy the new bike. The weathers meant to be improving soon :thumbup:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
TaxiDriver

Post by TaxiDriver »

That looks nice,I test rode a GSXS1000 and while it was incredibly fast,that was all it was to me....
go figure. 8O
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

uk13iker wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:12 pm So yesterday I picked up a new GSXS750 first impressions, strange feels so different to a twin last time I had a inline 4 was after I passed my test in 2009 so will take a bit of getting used to. Needs running in so can’t thrash it and obviously need to use the revs to get these going so seems a little on the slow side compared to the TL but could also be cause it’s so smooth you don’t feel like you’re going as fast as you maybe are. Handles well again brand new tyres so can’t yet put that to the test properly either but feels very light and flickable. Has a nice intake sound and standard exhaust isn’t too bad either, looking forward to getting some miles on it and the first service out the way then some more miles. Image

Welcome to the fold :lol:
People either love em of hate em. Personally, I think they go well for what they are and are pretty underrated.
It took quite a while to get used to the inline 4 after being on a twin for so long. They need revs, lots of them, and it was really odd after grunting around on a twin.
Enjoy! :D
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
uk13iker

Post by uk13iker »

Thanks lads I’m sure I will enjoy her once the weather brightens up. Yes it’s strange Pete was in 4th gear low revs went to accelerate and nothing happened . Also Tcs feels weird when it kicks in probably beneficial in poor weather but will be keeping it on setting 1 majority of the time.

AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Nice new bike

At least it’s the naked one not the droopy tits shaped one with the fairing

AMcQ
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

:clap: nothing wrong with saggy tits. You know where to find them.
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time