MacV2

A place to give honest feedback about items bought or sold in the Sales and Wants section.

Moderator: VTRDark

geoff996

Re: MacV2

Post by geoff996 »

Long stack all sorted, Thanks MacV2
RIDE TO ENJOY
popkat

Post by popkat »

Frank and Mac done good again. Pair of wheels arrived, spares for the race bike, great price, great service. Now I don't have to keep messing around nicking the wheels from my Storm when I go racing.

Cheers mate :D

http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Ah. Mac. He fenced the £5 I was sent.
Excellent.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

tony.mon wrote:Ah. Mac. He fenced the £5 I was sent.
Excellent.
All's fair in love & spares...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

The mac cave came up trumps again..cheers sir... :D
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

thanks to mac and frank for the fairing screws... not only free, but when the first lot didn't arrive, he sent a second pair.......... then it turned out the first package was being held to ransom by the post office as it needed an extra £1.50, so I have that pair as well*

*and to be fair to Mac, he paid what his local post office said it should cost, but clearly in Worcester they have a different set of rules!!!
AMcQ
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

AMCQ46 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:47 pm thanks to mac and frank for the fairing screws... not only free, but when the first lot didn't arrive, he sent a second pair.......... then it turned out the first package was being held to ransom by the post office as it needed an extra £1.50, so I have that pair as well*

*and to be fair to Mac, he paid what his local post office said it should cost, but clearly in Worcester they have a different set of rules!!!
He has a certain amount of trouble when counting on his fingers and toes.
Apparently it's a result of the locals multiplying.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

tony.mon wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:12 pm
AMCQ46 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:47 pm thanks to mac and frank for the fairing screws... not only free, but when the first lot didn't arrive, he sent a second pair.......... then it turned out the first package was being held to ransom by the post office as it needed an extra £1.50, so I have that pair as well*

He has a certain amount of trouble when counting on his fingers and toes.
Apparently it's a result of the locals multiplying.
:tumbleweed:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Long carb stack.
Good service from Mac and Frank as usual. Well packaged, quick delivery and condition as described :thumbup:

Thanks Mac,

Cheers,

Chris.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

more good service from the mac cave... :thumbup: :thumbup: screen arrived safe and sound :clap:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Big thank you to Mac for the package of earplugs I found lying in my hall when I returned from Malta at 5am this morning.
Thanks very much mate, replenished my stock.
Top geezer and no mistake guv’nor :thumbup:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

One of the things I love about this forum is the way we all look out for each other and try to help out.
As an example of this Macster read my post back in November when I purchased my 1969 Triumph Daytona T100t. I mentioned I had no tooling suitable for non metric fixings and within a day Mac had identified a free ad locally and collected the worlds supply of imperial tools! Brilliant, thanks mate
:thumbup:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF