Tail unit

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
Nowellyboy

Tail unit

Post by Nowellyboy »

Hi guys and gals. I'm currently in the process of street fighting the vtr and was wondering what tail units would fit this bike to make it a bit sharper on the rear end with my high rise pipes. Tia
Wicky

Re: Tail unit

Post by Wicky »

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
Nowellyboy

Post by Nowellyboy »

Very interesting read that one, cheers buddy
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

Nowellyboy wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:47 pm Hi guys and gals. I'm currently in the process of street fighting the vtr and was wondering what tail units would fit this bike to make it a bit sharper on the rear end with my high rise pipes. Tia
was that your goodself asked on facefake about the rear end :thumbup: . GSXR 1000 K1 to K3 single seat units can be made to fit, thats whats on mine atm
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

TheBozBoz

Post by TheBozBoz »

sirch345 wrote:Ducati tail unit:- viewtopic.php?f=30&t=14553&hilit=Tango& ... 7d4ceabb2f

Chris.
Nice looking bike but I've got to say one of the most uncomfortable seats ever made! I fitted a 996 tail to an old ntv650 back when I was dispatching. Needed a gel seat cusion every ride.

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

Nowellyboy

Post by Nowellyboy »

fabiostar wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:47 pm
Nowellyboy wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:47 pm Hi guys and gals. I'm currently in the process of street fighting the vtr and was wondering what tail units would fit this bike to make it a bit sharper on the rear end with my high rise pipes. Tia
was that your goodself asked on facefake about the rear end :thumbup: . GSXR 1000 K1 to K3 single seat units can be made to fit, thats whats on mine atm
Sorry for the late reply my friend, seat unit has been put at the back of the line at the mo coz of my charging issues lol.
It sure was my good self on face fake haha, il look into that once Im back up and running with the pain in the backside that she is lol