Opinions on colour

General Biker Banter
Rev. Steve

Opinions on colour

Post by Rev. Steve »

Hi guys
Just want an opinion on the colour, v5 says silver but I'm thinking red or white, I was quoted ££400 for just the tank in the original red so tried this as an experiment
Attachments
IMG_20210619_160253.jpg
tony.mon

Re: Opinions on colour

Post by tony.mon »

Looks good enough. You may get want to do the wheels the same colour, but the lid could be black to give it a bit of colour counterpoint?

Rattle can or spray gun?
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Apologies, I was too excited by the bin to notice I'd posted twice. That or the Parkinson's has started....
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

It doesn't look bad to me either :thumbup:

A job to tell exactly due to the amount of light at the time the photo was taken but, it appears in the photo to be not quite as dark as the R157 original Firestorm Red. Certainly nothing wrong with it though. If you're happy with it that's what counts, and as I said it may be darker in reality,

Chris.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Looks good mate. At the age they are I’m sure there’s Storms in most colours and shades. Not as nice as Blue, but acceptable :wink:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF