Re: What have you...

Post by MacV2 »

MacV2 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:47 pm
AMCQ46 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:54 am I like it :lol:

especially for you Mac..............

1) what have you broken today?
and that can be slit into 2 sections ... a) bones and b) inanimate objects

2) what have i exterminated today?
I havent broken anything for a while now...

Been off work for a few days so no exterminations unless you count the mossie I squashed earlier... :lol:
Well that didn't last long...
Moon Boot 1 1421.jpg

Cus Scuff 6 1421.jpg
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Duffy1964

What have you...

Post by Duffy1964 »

AMCQ46 wrote:I like it :lol:

especially for you Mac..............

1) what have you broken today?
and that can be slit into 2 sections ... a) bones and b) inanimate objects

2) what have i exterminated today?
Mistic Meg Al, how ironic ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Duffy1964 on Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

So bust the 5th Metatarsal & have some rib fractures, Ribs are worse for pain than the foot, coughing & sneezing is best avoided. Didnt have much if any pain at the site & rode the bike home after dealing with plod, In one gear, 2nd I think... Put the bike in the cave, the the pain started so after a quick shower, cuppa & smerk, I called an Ambo... Parked up outside A&E @ 20.30 ish... Got home @ 03.30... They was a bit busy, @ one point 12 ambos waiting outside... As for the bike, I have all the spares to repair but think I may retire Custurd & dig one of the others out for comuting duties... Havent had a proper look at it yet, needs mirors , indis, front hanger left hand & a rear brake lever at least, clutch cover is weeping, the faring is a bit worse for ware but was cracked & scuffed anyway... levers, bar ends all the normal slide down a road bits... The moral of the story...Don't argue with HGV's the will win... My fault for being impatiant & assuming it was turning left... Crunch.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

So you hit the hgv with the left side then dropped it on its right side?

Hope you feel better soon.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

tony.mon wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:22 pm So you hit the hgv with the left side then dropped it on its right side?

Hope you feel better soon.
Sort of except it hit me on the left, knocking it over on to the right side with me skillfully surfing along on top of it...

Well when I say 'skillfully' read buffonary... :lol:
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

MacV2 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:51 pm So bust the 5th Metatarsal & have some rib fractures, Ribs are worse for pain than the foot, coughing & sneezing is best avoided. Didnt have much if any pain at the site & rode the bike home after dealing with plod, In one gear, 2nd I think... Put the bike in the cave, the the pain started so after a quick shower, cuppa & smerk, I called an Ambo... Parked up outside A&E @ 20.30 ish... Got home @ 03.30... They was a bit busy, @ one point 12 ambos waiting outside... As for the bike, I have all the spares to repair but think I may retire Custurd & dig one of the others out for comuting duties... Havent had a proper look at it yet, needs mirors , indis, front hanger left hand & a rear brake lever at least, clutch cover is weeping, the faring is a bit worse for ware but was cracked & scuffed anyway... levers, bar ends all the normal slide down a road bits... The moral of the story...Don't argue with HGV's the will win... My fault for being impatiant & assuming it was turning left... Crunch.
I wasn’t driving the hgv before anyone thinks it honest .
Glad your okish mac and wish you a speedy recovery
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

MacV2 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:51 pm So bust the 5th Metatarsal & have some rib fractures, Ribs are worse for pain than the foot, coughing & sneezing is best avoided. Didnt have much if any pain at the site & rode the bike home after dealing with plod, In one gear, 2nd I think... Put the bike in the cave, the the pain started so after a quick shower, cuppa & smerk, I called an Ambo... Parked up outside A&E @ 20.30 ish... Got home @ 03.30... They was a bit busy, @ one point 12 ambos waiting outside... As for the bike, I have all the spares to repair but think I may retire Custurd & dig one of the others out for comuting duties... Havent had a proper look at it yet, needs mirors , indis, front hanger left hand & a rear brake lever at least, clutch cover is weeping, the faring is a bit worse for ware but was cracked & scuffed anyway... levers, bar ends all the normal slide down a road bits... The moral of the story...Don't argue with HGV's the will win... My fault for being impatiant & assuming it was turning left... Crunch.
Bl**dy hell Mac, glad you're not any worse although sorry to hear what has happened.

I wish you well in your recovery mate,

Chris.
haynesjones66

Post by haynesjones66 »

ah, the joys of commuting. had several offs in 30 years of riding to work but thankfully only one broken bone. get well soon mate
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

So I got the comedy big boot...

I have a comedy big foot to match it... :lol: :lol:
Big foot 1.jpg
Please excuse the manky feet/toes/toe nail less.

The bruise on me chest is turning a nice bloo black but I'll spare you an imige as it will show me bitch tits & I dont want Pete L to get all hot under the collar of his pants... 8O
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

:sick: :sick:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

MacV2 wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:33 pm So I got the comedy big boot...

I have a comedy big foot to match it... :lol: :lol:

Big foot 1.jpg

Please excuse the manky feet/toes/toe nail less.

The bruise on me chest is turning a nice bloo black but I'll spare you an imige as it will show me bitch tits & I dont want Pete L to get all hot under the collar of his pants... 8O
:lol: I nearly spit my coffee out all over the keyboard reading that :lol:
I'm glad you have not lost your sense of humour Mac :thumbup:

Chris.
PS. Good thinking on what could have happened with Pete had you posted up man-boob photo's :shh:
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

sirch345 wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:11 pm PS. Good thinking on what could have happened with Pete had you posted up man-boob photo's
Shwinggg! :Stewy:
That's alright Chris. He's totally forgot about my Toe fetish. That pic still works for me 8)
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Pete.L wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:15 am
sirch345 wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:11 pm PS. Good thinking on what could have happened with Pete had you posted up man-boob photo's
Shwinggg! :Stewy:
That's alright Chris. He's totally forgot about my Toe fetish. That pic still works for me 8)
Yer perv...

Swelling has gone down a bit but now turning a nice bloo/black hue...

Chest is even more brusied...

A toe fetish you say...?

Macro Toe R.JPG
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

:sick: :Banned:
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal