2nd Annual OP Storm Ireland

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

DaveOD

Re: 2nd Annual OP Storm Ireland

Post by DaveOD »

fabiostar wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:10 pm this is dave... dave is a lunatic on a lunatic fighter storm, but a good lad..
Hey, I resemble that remark. It was a feckin brilliant weekend. Thanks to Rob, Rob and James and whoever picked the hostel... It was sooooo quite at night
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Kev L wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:33 pm Oh bless him. Did the old bloke soil himself again? Who had to clean him up? :lol:
just a tip .......... after 7 pints of Guinness the night before, don't risk a fart 1st thing in the morning
AMcQ
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Wet ride through Wales.

Collected by DoD at the correct terminal this year and almost dry trip to Newcastle.

But tony, dave and I were 1st to the digs, so we bagsied the best beds and went to the bar

Did some wild roads on Saturday, just a shame a few of us got stuck behind an Arctic on the climb up to here.

Sunday was so wet in the afternoon that Kev stole these waterproofs to walk back to his van.

And by Monday it was all over and Newcastle was calm again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AMcQ
DaveOD

Post by DaveOD »

AMCQ46 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:16 pm
Kev L wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:33 pm Oh bless him. Did the old bloke soil himself again? Who had to clean him up? :lol:
just a tip .......... after 7 pints of Guinness the night before, don't risk a fart 1st thing in the morning
Is this from recent experience?
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Looks and sounds like you all had a grand time. Must admit to being slightly jealous. I had to stay in Bristol and enjoy the sunshine, I’m all BBQ’d out
Seriously though, I’m glad it all went well and everyone had so much fun.
Roll on Scotty Land, I’ve got some catching up to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

As Pete says, it certainly does look and sounds like you had a grand time. I'm glad it all went well and you had some sunny weather as well :D

Thanks Rob, Chris and Al for posting the photo's and the added info :thumbup: very much appreciated,

Chris.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

sirch345 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:17 pm As Pete says, it certainly does look and sounds like you had a grand time. I'm glad it all went well and you had some sunny weather as well :D

Thanks Rob, Chris and Al for posting the photo's and the added info :thumbup: very much appreciated,

Chris.

was great chris to catch up with old friends and talk pure sh1te for a full weekend :clap: :clap: :clap:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol: