Dartford crossing

Where are the boys in blue hiding??????
Wicky

Re: Dartford crossing

Post by Wicky »

Some folk found it sadly disappointing a CCTV camera wasn't working...

Nahid Almanea: CCTV near Colchester murder spot 'not working'
Wer'e so enslaved into the sytem now that the majority either couldn't care and are distracted by their gadgets
Odd I thought you owned and supported video camera use?
VTRDark wrote: Camera's are a good idea ....Better off parking on a busy main street with monitored CCTV in action. At least they have direct link to police if they see anything suspicious. Not only that but their footage will hold in court better than a home setup.
Besides we've been watched over from high above for decades

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

If they were not being abused yes. They should be used for police work and security reasons on folk and not for raking in revinue. It depends what you class as criminality and someone breaking the speed limit or crossing billy goat gruffs bridge is not exactly a crime. Raping, stealling, murder yes but not breaking a law themselves with something designed to mug us / steal from us. The only laws we should have and abide by and to be enforced are, without trying to bring religion into it, are the 10 commandments. These are all that are important for a better society. The problem is they are basically stealling from our pockets one way or another. Besides that quote you so kindly quoted of mine is making a comparrison between home cctv and something that will hold in a court, not exactly in context and in that case used to catch stealling rather than steal themselves.

Catching crime rather than committing a crime is what they should be doing. Not to mention the invasion on our personal privacy and freedoms along with the data collection to be used against us and push us into a corner to succome to whatever they want. If they keep with the push push push push there will come a point where it will end up being anarchy on the streets so what they are doing is enticing what they label as terror. All it will take is for the rich and poor divide to get bigger and with the loss of jobs because of tech along with lower wages and being mugged off more from every corner. What do you think is going to happen when 70% maybe more of the population is unemployed and not earning a wage or only earning a pittance.

That's what all these cameras and data collection are all about. It's in preperation for what's to come and in the meantime they will rape us of as much money as they can so the rich can sustain themselves and the poor are left to rot or fight for their lifes. Wer'e allready seeing folk turfed out onto the streets because they have lost their job, house etc. London as well as elsewhere is going to end up with the expensive apartments for the rich on one side and then slums like somewhere like San Pablo for example on the other. I'm sorry but that is the reality of it if we don't fight for changes now. We need to look furthur than what at the end of our nose. It wont be instant but give it a generation or so, maybe even less looking at the speed that technology is advancing and what we are feeding into it's development. We are heading torwards becoming a third world country while places like China, India are very much up and coming. I'm just glad I will be dead by the time that all properly kicks off but it's the kids future I worry about. There's very little hope for them unless money is abolished and we can live for free. Robots work and genrate food and everything else for free so we can help oursleves which may work out eventually but in the meantime there is going to be a lot of hurt and lot of poverty. Were only seeing the bginnings of it now.
==============================Enter the Darkside
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

same old out of context wicky…... :roll:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

:roll:

Carl's original rant was all about evil use of cameras

"The Stasi would be proud of what's going on in this country with all the camera's used to keep a noose around our necks"

Ignoring the fact they can be used for good (see below), and also that they are not exclusively used by authorities but also by bikers (including himself!) and anyone with a smartphone.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-43716912

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=42194&p=460591
The motorcyclist's death was a case in point. It would prove one of the most challenging of his career to date.
A collision on one of the busiest stretches of motorway in the country, CCTV was thankfully an option.
"We went through it, and immediately picked up the motorcycle and then just prior to the collision picked up a car that was travelling very close to it...
Automatic number plate recognition technology was then used to trawl the records to detect if any Minis had passed the cameras around the time of the crash.
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

KermitLeFrog

Post by KermitLeFrog »

I'm fighting back in a small way. Except for petrol I use cash to buy everything else now and never user a store card. Can't do it for internet purchases though.
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered" (George Best, RIP)
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

slums like somewhere like San Pablo for example on the other.
Your dystopian vision of a future is already happening with refugees from London in Jaywick on the Essex coast!

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-styl ... 24708.html

VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Indeed it is. Like I say this is only the beggining. Only today on the news we are hearing how folk can't afford toletories and children are suffering. Everyday we are hearing of high street stores closing and more folk made redundant. Yet they they still want to sqeeze us of more stealth tax. If they really want to cut down on pollution then don't open the new terminal at Heathrow. Euro 4 is bullshit, it's just another form of revinue as are the majority of speed camera's.
==============================Enter the Darkside