nottingham ring road

Where are the boys in blue hiding??????
dick taylor

nottingham ring road

Post by dick taylor »

Nottingham ring road used to have bike friendly average speed cameras, pointing towards the front of the vehicle, over the past few months most of these have been changed, to capture the image from the rear. I understand the rest will be changed shortly.
lloydie

Re: nottingham ring road

Post by lloydie »

And they all work ,
Many of our drivers have been done in Nottingham
VTRDark

Re: nottingham ring road

Post by VTRDark »

There's more and more rear facing camera's going up all over the place. They really are starting to clamp down on bikes as money earners. I blame the cars as there's too many of them causing more people to turn to bikes so because of this increase there is money to be had. :lol: Also cars get stuck in so much traffic they don't get much chance to speed.

I think average speeds are dangerous. Sticking to 50mph surrounded by heavy traffic where vehicles speed up and slow down and constantly change lanes. We should be allowed to filter through and accelerate away from the danger zones. Not only that but I find I get back ache sticking at those low speeds for too long and it takes my concentration away and it's boring so I then lean with one arm across the tank and stare at the cows in the fields to the side of the road. It doesn't get me mooooo...ving along any faster though.
==============================Enter the Darkside