Goodridge rear hose route

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
BigD

Goodridge rear hose route

Post by BigD »

Guys, can any explain or post a pic showing how they have routed the rear hose. Can't seem to get it right without it looping up and looking a dog's dinner.

Doing it now, so a reply in the next 10 mins would be great :wink: :wink:
BigD

Post by BigD »

You've let me down you lot - 2 hrs and no reply. Anyone would think you've jobs to go to :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, sorted it. Decided to remove the lug/tab which was restricting it and it looks good. :wink: :wink:

Ps

I'm in my 3rd week of 'gardening leave'. Resigned 3 weeks ago and was sent home!!!!! Pity its pissed it down for the whole time. :cry: :cry:
Radiator

Post by Radiator »

Sorry BigD

You post a picture of the finished route, I'm sure it looks fine m8 8O 8O

Peter
The old Northern man looking for that thing I lost years ago .From Leeds West Yorks.
BigD

Post by BigD »

Hi Peter

I've added some pics (I think). You can see where I've removed the lug between the banjo and the black sleeve. Obviously this pic is taken looking down from above it. Is this what other folks have done or was there a better way?

Changed front pads for EBC sintered. Seem quite sensitive. Brake lever needs adjusting, if possible. I'll have a look through the threads to see what I can find!!

http://www.vtr1000.org/cpg/displayimage ... =1&uid=999

http://www.vtr1000.org/cpg/displayimage ... =0&uid=999

............and while you're there check out the picture of the lass with the big jugs :D :D :D :D
Radiator

Post by Radiator »

My...what a nice lady.Does she need a hand :oops: :oops: :oops:
The old Northern man looking for that thing I lost years ago .From Leeds West Yorks.
Radiator

Post by Radiator »

What colour is you storm BigD? That routing looks fine,I did mine but left the lug on ,either way 's fine looks fine I think.

Peter
andy c

Post by andy c »

Both Pics seem fine to me