sirch345
Site Admin

Fogarty team confirms 2008 return

Post by sirch345 »

Jaglifter

Post by Jaglifter »

Thanks for that Sirch.

I reckon thats good news.
She's my idea of beauty and thats what I ride.
lmao_37

Post by lmao_37 »

be soooo good to see mv back in main line racing again, i hope they find riders as good as Giacomo Agostini and mike hailwood, two of the all time greatist riders
wheres the road kill............?
iam hungry!!!!!
SILVER ZIPPER

Post by SILVER ZIPPER »

Still no mention of a sponsor, He'll need some big buck's before they can go racing for a win.
I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO PUT IT AWAY........
kingster

Post by kingster »

lmao_37 wrote:be soooo good to see mv back in main line racing again, i hope they find riders as good as Giacomo Agostini and mike hailwood, two of the all time greatist riders
First race I ever went to was Hailwood vs Ago at Mallory Park - some time in the long a misty past...

Will be great to see MV back in the fray
sparrowlegs

Post by sparrowlegs »

He'll be dusting off his Helicopter soon then....had a brill year at work without that gimp flying his copter over the Horses heads.
Yes i work about 1/2 a mile from his house...and he's still a big gobbed knob head when he's not involved with bikes.
chaz

Post by chaz »

sparrowlegs wrote:He'll be dusting Yes i work about 1/2 a mile from his house...and he's still a big gobbed knob head when he's not involved with bikes.
hasnt changed a bit then! :lol:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

If we have MV Agusta coming into WSB for 2008 it can only be a good thing for the sport imo :!: :D I hope they get the backing they'll need :!:

Chris.
Jaglifter

Post by Jaglifter »

Saw an MV in George Whites (Swindon) today. Very nice, if a little too fussy for my taste. They had £1000 off the usual £12k+asking price.

Mind you IMO the best looking bike there was an R1 done out in the Fiat Yamaha colours. It was perhaps a bit cheezy with a #46 on the front, but still looked stunning!

Trouble is you'd have to ride it like a tw@@t everywhere else risk looking a right pillock. Not sure I'd want to do that.
She's my idea of beauty and thats what I ride.