Lunch anyone?

General Biker Banter
VTRgirl

Lunch anyone?

Post by VTRgirl »

Been on night duty every night since last Sunday (including last night), but somehow managed to fit in a good day's ride yesterday :D . Covered close to 600kms with another Storm (unfortunately ridden by a fella who spent most of the day bragging about his "exceptional" riding ability :roll: ) and a young lad who knows how to ride his rather zippy little ZX6R. A zillion twists & turns, stacks of boys in blue (few bike deaths recently have sent them all berko :roll: ), but no tickets :D (mainly thanks to Mr ZX6R who seemed to know when & where to stick to the speed limit)!

Did the touristy thing up on the Sunshine Coast & had lunch at the Ettamogah Pub, which has actually been built to replicate an old, completely out of proportion pub from a classic Aussie comic strip. Don't know if any of you guys would've heard of it, but none of the walls are actually upright. Don't think there'd be one right-angle in the place. Great tucker & great atmosphere. Can sit on the balcony about 3 storeys up, overlooking the highway (how scenic) & the car-park, which is frequented by all sorts of unsavoury biker-types.

(Oh, and on the way home, the ZX6R left the "exceptional" rider for dead on some tight twisties around a dam & then I left the pair of them to stew around the big sweepers :D Outridden by a 6 & then a girl! Bwaaaahahahahaha :lol: )

It's 7:45am now... Definitely past my bed time. Nighty-night!
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
Kitch

Post by Kitch »

My parents went there while visiting my sis.
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Must be time you dropped in & paid her a visit, eh Kitch? eh, boy?
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Brilliant building VTRgirl I luv it :!: especially the truck on the top :!:
It sounds like you had a excellent day, and covered some really decent mileage, well done :!:
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Certainly did, Chris, but it seems like I should've gone to the beach instead, judging by everyone else's pics. LOL. Might go there today instead :wink: