Rossendale Bike show

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

Robbe

Rossendale Bike show

Post by Robbe »

Any one from here going to the Rossendale bike show?
Sunday 21st September.
3 ride in, Kirby Lonsdale(Devils Bridge), Rivington Barn and Squires cafe.
All being well, i shall be going from Devils bridge
site info http://www.rossendale-bikeshow.co.uk/

Robb
firestorm996

Post by firestorm996 »

I didn't know it was on to be honest but I might join up with the ride from Rivvy if I can rouse meself out of bed early enough. :wink:

I want a go on those mini-motards!
Firestorm996
'98 VTR in black - road whore - track bitch
Robbe

Post by Robbe »

Tis a cracking day.
The big ride in to Rossendale from Winfields is great.
Loads of bikes, lots of Noise, loads of ppl at side if road waving.
Thats why im tempted to de-baffle the cans b4 i go on this.

Robb
Alan.

Rossendale

Post by Alan. »

Yes i am going, going to get to sherburn for the ride in from there not bin before so will see what its like. :D
A bike a real bike is a V twin.
Two Smoking Barrels nuff said.
Robbe

Post by Robbe »

When you get to Hasslingden, where every one meets up b4 heading into Rossendale. Look for a Red Strom with Hig level Migs. SHould be a Speed Tripled T595, very polished Yellow and Blue Bindit 1200 and possibly a Yellow Mille R next to it. That'll be me and friends

Robb
Teamslug

Bike Show

Post by Teamslug »

Yep i should be comming, never been before but couple of my mates have and they say its a good day/ride out , me and a silver CBR going from Devils Bridge :D
Alan.

Post by Alan. »

Ok robbe will keep an eye out i also will be on a red storm with a couple of mates one is on a old yellow cbr 6 and the other a kawa zxr 400 green and white.
Robbe

Re: Bike Show

Post by Robbe »

Teamslug wrote:Yep i should be comming, never been before but couple of my mates have and they say its a good day/ride out , me and a silver CBR going from Devils Bridge :D
No doubt i'll see you at kirby lonsdale then, since we're heading in from there.

Robb
Robbe

Post by Robbe »

Did the Rossendale thing.
Left home @ 8am, nice and sunny. Got into Lune Valley for the blast up to Devils Bridge. What do we hit, but thick fog!!!! By the time i got to kirby, hands were freezing, thanks to vents in Alpinestar gloves.
Ride in was slow to say the least, fan cut in several times. Funniest bit was the blast up to Hasslingden on the dual carrige way. Bikes going past cars on all sides at silly speeds.
Eddie Kidd was paraded round haslingden b4 every one set of for Rossendale.
Found that the modded migs were 'kin loud.

Robb
Alan.

Post by Alan. »

Did the rossendale thing too it was awesome sorry we didnt meet robb but there was a few bikes about. :lol: We hit the fog going to sherburn it was as you say bloody frezing took us a while to get to sherburn but never mind weather turned out ace.Will try going from devils bridge me thinks next year roads nicer that side.Ho and on ride in to Hasslingdon about twenty off us got lost ask marshall behind us he said he was lost to no map and out off radio contact doh.we got a map and caught up eventually marshall was embarrassed.
Teamslug

Rossendale

Post by Teamslug »

Did the rossendale thing as well, but didnt get to devils bridge until about 10.15am (bit of a thick/fuzzy head ooops) any how me and the lad i was with had a brew and a butty and set off.
My mate says i know the way no problem hmmmm we got sort of lost not completely lost but not to sure of the way type lost, to cut a long story short we got there and as we came into town we ended joining the end of the ride out and got waved onto the back of the bikes by the bike cops so the last half mile was great, my mate recons he planned it that way B*****ks he is a jammy git.
Top day out never been before but am going again next year especially liked the mini motos in ASDA car park those little things really fly was tempted to have a go but there was a big crowd watching and i wimped out :oops: looks good fun though.
Alan.

mini moto,s

Post by Alan. »

We did laugh at the mini moto,s we were going to have a go but we had left our gloves under bike seats bugger :cry: very funny easy way to get sliders scraped i should of had a go :lol: watched a few who paid to fall off ouch scraped ma boots leathers arai thats what they will be saying now :lol: