Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

sparrowlegs

Post by sparrowlegs »

Hmmmm could be temepted to go to Matty Bath for a look about at B+B's...not been there for 3 years
Fireman on a Storm

Post by Fireman on a Storm »

Derby!!

I was there from Saturday to wednesday staying with friends.
Eating and drinking for 5 days!!!!
KarlosVTR

Post by KarlosVTR »

thats a friggen shame. im in norfolk this weekend but rolling to grimsby to pick up my brothers 'new' firestorm

hehe another one in the family....

will be back in good ol derby soon
alan

Post by alan »

I would have gone Mike but off to Luton tomorrow (sunday) in car :( be back for about 5ive then probably go to Sherburn for a bit!!!!!
skidonald

Post by skidonald »

Popped into Squires early (9:30 ish) on way to coast, it was already packed as was Fridaythorpe. Filled tank to brim in Leeds and did 90 miles to coast (riding hard and fast, have to keep up with 2 R1's, a Fireblade and Gxsr). My bike is ridden close to its limit and yet my petrol light never came on before I filled up again in Brid. It took £9 to fill back to brim. The Fireblade (54 model and every extra, power commander etc) took £10 so that means the Storm is more ecomical than the Blade which came as a surprise. Going to Spain for a couple of weeks in June and was worried about making everyone else stop for juice before they needed to but seems I'll get 100 miles out of a tank so I'm quite happy. I thought I'd be lucky to get 80 miles trying to keep up with the racers.
<php>Image
VTRbob

Post by VTRbob »

saw you come into squires this morning skidonald,we left about 10 & went to seaways the back way,cawood-escrick-welldrake-elvinton-stamford bridge,was riding with tl1000 & zx12r & not hanging about,my fuel light came on at 94mls......i reconise your bike in your picture 8O
skidonald

Post by skidonald »

I'm pretty sure thats the route we take to Stamford Bridge, then 166 to coast. I've usually got my eyes fixed on the brake lights of the bike in front of me to notice the villages we're passing. One of the roads we sometimes take has a beware of Frogs sign on it, wasn't aware that many of our European neighbours have relocated to this part of the north.
<php>Image