Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

:D Happy Birthday Boys :D
Have a good un :wink:

Pete.l
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Wishing you both Alan and Skidonald a Happy Birthday :!: :D I hope you have a good one :!:

Cheers,

Chris.
Badger

Post by Badger »

Happy birthday guy's, my card was better that your's :lol: :lol:

Alan
Red

Post by Red »

Happy birthday guys.

Have a great day :)

Just a short birthday joke (ok it should be in the Jokes section, doh!)

"There was a rich man and a poor man, the poor man asks the rich man "so what did you get your wife for her birthday?" the rich man replies "a ferrari and a mercedes, so when she wants to feel rich she can drive the ferrari and when she wants to feel important she can drive the mercedes. What did you get your wife" the poor man replies " I got her a pair of slippers and a vibrator" the rich mans asks "why" the poor man says "If she dosent like the slippers she can go fu*k herself".

8O
I'm an insomniac agnostic dyslexic. I lay awake at night and wonder if there really is a dog.
alan

Post by alan »

Thanks guys and gals but wait a min there Kaz just got the (joke) pic not that many candles on my cake :wink:

Happy Birthday Peter from one fish to another or as my wife would say lets swim up stream together and spawn ooh err maybe not then !!!!!! :lol:
skidonald

Post by skidonald »

Ta for that, not been on the net for a while (too busy out riding), Sherburn has been heaving last couple of weeks, hope to see you up there soon Alan (want to ask you about rear pegs), usually call up there most Weds and Sundays (weather permitting)
<php>Image
alan

Post by alan »

skidonald wrote:Ta for that, not been on the net for a while (too busy out riding), Sherburn has been heaving last couple of weeks, hope to see you up there soon Alan (want to ask you about rear pegs), usually call up there most Weds and Sundays (weather permitting)
Yeah sure mate we'll meet up just done my service couple of small bits and pieces to do on bike then i'll be up there alot.What about the rear pegs?
skidonald

Post by skidonald »

Hi rise Scorps, pegs don't want to know, wife ain't happy (she's convinced I only put the Scorps on so she can't get on the bike with me). I know you made your own brackets so wanted to pick your brains
<php>Image
simon t

Post by simon t »

Ha ha, don’tcha just love it! A simple birthday greeting turns into a competition into who got the best card, a rude joke, ageism, fish spawning 8O, tits (of course), ride-outs, footpegs and wives!

Let’s hear it for Firestorm UK :D
LotusSevenMan

Post by LotusSevenMan »

Hurrah!!!!

(And a Happy but late Birthdays Greeting to you both!!!)
"Only ride as fast as your guardian angel can fly" !!!
alan

Post by alan »

skidonald wrote:Hi rise Scorps, pegs don't want to know, wife ain't happy (she's convinced I only put the Scorps on so she can't get on the bike with me). I know you made your own brackets so wanted to pick your brains
I know that feeling she thought the same when i cranked my cans up like the sp couldnt fit the standard hangers on so i made some out of ally but it was'nt strong enough to stand on to get on the bike, she had to rock her leg over and just use them to rest her feet on.Why dont you put spacers behind the hangers.
skidonald

Post by skidonald »

Gone the spacer (sockets) route. I'll just put them on when she fancies a ride (on the bike) as it's only a 5 minute job changing them.
<php>Image
SILVER ZIPPER

Post by SILVER ZIPPER »

as it's only a 5 minute job.
Is that including a fag after. :lol:
I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO PUT IT AWAY........