Names for Matlock Bath please.

General Biker Banter
stormsmasher

Post by stormsmasher »

Glad you all had a great weekend in my neck of the woods, it's a shame I missed you all but just could not get out of my afters shift yesterday.

By the time I managed to get to Matlock this morning you had already left for the rideout.

I did enjoy my pootle out though, if it was not for the big meet up I would have never got my finger out and TAXED the bike on Friday.

I have to say the VTR feels bloody big, heavy and fast compared to the DRZ400 I have been using since last autumn.

I believe the weather was grim this morning for you all, shame since it was warm and sunny at dinner time with my fish and chips!!!

Daz
SILVER ZIPPER

Post by SILVER ZIPPER »

I've been to the pub hic :lol: :lol: :lol:
I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO PUT IT AWAY........
kingster

Post by kingster »

Jaglifter wrote: Special thanks to Silverzipper for the excellent ride out, and the Indian.
I'll second that!

Silverzipper did a top job showing us some good roads at a nice pace and making sure we didn't all get lost! Really nice hospitality from him and Angie.
stormsmasher wrote:Glad you all had a great weekend in my neck of the woods, it's a shame I missed you all
Never mind, next time eh Daz?

BTW... don't enter an eating competition with with Jaglifter OK?

Was great to meet up with you all, will do it again soon I hope.

Kingster
sparrowlegs

Post by sparrowlegs »

I is a little grumpy.....had to work all bloody weekend and today.....8 days in a row i ve done...and missed all the fun.....to qoute our Kitch...i suck monkeys :cry:
SILVER ZIPPER

Post by SILVER ZIPPER »

My weekend is now over, :( i've had a brilliant time,met new faces had good rideout's, good snap(well done Jonny two dinner's) Finished off with a trip to Oulton park where i met Orangestorm again just as the meeting was finished and i was going home must plan better next time.
Thank's everyone who turned up for such a good weekend, Hpoe to see you all again soon.
I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO PUT IT AWAY........
Zer0Zer0

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

Sounds like you all had a wee ball...
sorry me and Mrs Zero missed out.
but there was a family bereavement, and after the funeral last wed ,
we were just not up to it. plus the fact that thurs morning, my battery
decided to discharge itself overnight,and now it wont hold a charge at all,
iv'e had to take the day off cos im stranded at home [boo-hoo], hope to be at the end o season meet tho,and on a VEE TWIN but that remains to be seen.
if this ninja dont start behaving i'm gonna open the fuel filler and throw lighted matches at the fker then put in a claim..... :evil:
I AM THE STRANGE MAN YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT......
Have a sweetie and stop crying........
[Werthers Original...they never get rid of the taste]
orangestorm

Post by orangestorm »

Hi all ace day out Saturday sorry I couldn't stay n share a few beers but other commitments (her indoors :lol: ) next time hopefully. Shi-e back to work tommorow :cry: :cry: