I hate this country!!!!!!

General Biker Banter
rst steve

I hate this country!!!!!!

Post by rst steve »

Sorry just need a rant been out on the storm got 5 miles away from home and it p****d down so now very wet and fed up. This country sucks needs dragging towards some sunny weather for a bit :(
Jaglifter

Post by Jaglifter »

Agree. Weathers been a real bitch lately.
She's my idea of beauty and thats what I ride.
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

Funny you should say that. I put a Policy on my website a few weeks ago which deals with this very issue. click

I was having a frustrating month!
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

Jaglifter

Post by Jaglifter »

Brilliant stuff Stratman. I particularly liked the piece on hunting.
She's my idea of beauty and thats what I ride.
Seeker 77

Re: I hate this country!!!!!!

Post by Seeker 77 »

rst steve wrote:Sorry just need a rant been out on the storm got 5 miles away from home and it p****d down so now very wet and fed up. This country sucks needs dragging towards some sunny weather for a bit :(
That is why god invented goretex!!! I saw a test in PB where it revealed that acceleration was unaffected by the wetness of the road. Speed in straight lines is great fun. You just have to slow down a lot when you get to a corner! :oops:
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

rst steve wrote:This country sucks needs dragging towards some sunny weather for a bit :(
Brownie points to anyone who remembers Graeme Garden trying to drag the country "outside the 5 mile limit".
mellis wrote:Speed in straight lines is great fun. You just have to slow down a lot when you get to a corner!
Beginning to sound like an R1 rider there Mellis... Is that the effects of the SP talking? :wink:

No rain over here. In fact, no water at all. I'm in the first city in Australia to reach Level 5 water restrictions (there ain't no level 6...). We're not even allowed to water plants with a watering can or wash vehicles using a bucket anymore. Windscreen & mirrors are it unless you go to a car-wash that recycles the water. People are so scared, neighbours are dobbing each other in for using hoses or sneaking a car wash in the back yard... Gotta look on the bright side though, it's great for motorcyclists!
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
Bondy

Post by Bondy »

If more rain doesnt drop here soon were gonna be on a water ban too.
Were allowed to use anythin we want but only have one hour to do it in.
To stupid to live to young to die.
Seeker 77

Post by Seeker 77 »

VTRgirl wrote:Beginning to sound like an R1 rider there Mellis... Is that the effects of the SP talking? :wink:
Ha bloody ha :wink: You'd understand if you lived somewhere that means you have to like riding in the wet if you use a bike to commute :lol: :lol:
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

mellis wrote:You'd understand if you lived somewhere that means you have to like riding in the wet if you use a bike to commute :lol: :lol:
Yeah, deep down I understand... I only have my Storm, so rain, hail or shine, it's in two wheels I trust.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Stratman wrote:Funny you should say that. I put a Policy on my website a few weeks ago which deals with this very issue. click

I was having a frustrating month!
Very good Paul :!: Some very good points there :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kitch

Post by Kitch »

VTRgirl wrote:No rain over here. In fact, no water at all. I'm in the first city in Australia to reach Level 5 water restrictions (there ain't no level 6...). We're not even allowed to water plants with a watering can or wash vehicles using a bucket anymore. Windscreen & mirrors are it unless you go to a car-wash that recycles the water. People are so scared, neighbours are dobbing each other in for using hoses or sneaking a car wash in the back yard... Gotta look on the bright side though, it's great for motorcyclists!
I see an opportunity to bottle and sell your urine.
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.
Zer0Zer0

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

I dunno what a bunch '0' pooftahs, anyone would think it rained ice and fireballs here and not water....Jeeze went into work fri and it was seriously pissing down and had one of my best rides yet! with the crap all washed off the road in. i was surprised at the lean angles i was doing and there was bags of grip too..in fact i took nearly five minutes off my best dry time couldnt wait to finish work and ride home but the rain had stopped and some muppet had left an eight mile diesel slick from blairgowrie to home on both sides of the road, right all over the twisty bits you could smell the stuff... anyway ride in the rain you learn lots...pooftahs.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I AM THE STRANGE MAN YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT......
Have a sweetie and stop crying........
[Werthers Original...they never get rid of the taste]
lmao_37

Post by lmao_37 »

well my wife keeps rubbin it in that its over 60 degrees where she is in texas iam moving there next year well to cut a long story short i went over to spend 3 months there last year and brought her back here last march well was 80ish degrees when we flew to manchester where it was snowing and i had 3 months of no bike and i missed riding so i took her out for a ride out from home to the chipy in thirsk then to helmsley then off to stokesley and in to yarm and home 94 miles ish well when i got her off the bike she didnt seem happy (my name had so many cuss words in front of it) well she said she was cold and i had a grin from ear to ear cos i thought we had a good ride well it was 4 degrees and dry she said she will only come back to the uk in the summer now well at least she will go on the back of the bike again well she did have a choice she could have walked home and i would have had my butt kicked lol
wheres the road kill............?
iam hungry!!!!!
VeetyR

Post by VeetyR »

hat off to stratman(paul) ...... your webby had me creasing in my seat at work @6am this morning. :lol: .....might have even brightened wot looks to be a grey and dreary day....VeetyR(johno)
Keep it gutter...Keep it grimey..........one!
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Stratman wrote:I put a Policy on my website a few weeks ago which deals with this very issue.
I like the "tops". :D
I am easily amused.