Hello!

General Biker Banter
Jbrebel

Hello!

Post by Jbrebel »

Afternoon all. New to this site, just thought I say hello! Im from South Yorkshire and currently ride a VTR1000f! (its in bits at the mo, im converting the forks, like you do!) TTFN.
alan

Post by alan »

Awe reet m8
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

Eyup Alan. Must say, your bike looks very nice indeed. Good work :wink: Love the mods. Cant believe ive never spotted this website before, its great! :D
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Welcome aboard Jbrebel :!: :D I hope you enjoy it here :!:

Cheers,

Chris.
alan

Post by alan »

Jbrebel wrote:Eyup Alan. Must say, your bike looks very nice indeed. Good work :wink: Love the mods. Cant believe ive never spotted this website before, its great! :D
Cheers mate, yep great site this everyones ones spot on here,what fork mod you doing?prob see you at sherburn sometime.
olkno9

Post by olkno9 »

hi mate welcome to the site, where in south yorkshire r u. hope u get the storm up n done soon.
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

:D Welcome aboard :D
Pete.l
Red

Post by Red »

:) Welcome fellow storm rider :) Most useful Storm site in the UK if not the world

:wink: er steady on! or we'll get complaints from our american friends at the Honda Superhawk forum :wink:
I'm an insomniac agnostic dyslexic. I lay awake at night and wonder if there really is a dog.
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

alan wrote:
Jbrebel wrote:Eyup Alan. Must say, your bike looks very nice indeed. Good work :wink: Love the mods. Cant believe ive never spotted this website before, its great! :D
Cheers mate, yep great site this everyones ones spot on here,what fork mod you doing?prob see you at sherburn sometime.
Hi Alan, im fitting a pair of RRW forks atm. Just in the process of having a set of calliper mounts and fork spacers made...

Cant wait to get it back on the road, its doing my head in!!! I'll be up at Sherburn at some point, ride up their quite a bit. Look forward to having a scan at your bike. It looks awesome!!!
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

olkno9 wrote:hi mate welcome to the site, where in south yorkshire r u. hope u get the storm up n done soon.
Alright bud, im in Barnsley. Where are you?
Seeker 77

Post by Seeker 77 »

Guten morgen! Not really German but just temporarily live here to keep the Russian hordes at bay. No-one seems to realise that they aren't coming anymore!
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

mellis wrote:Guten morgen! Not really German but just temporarily live here to keep the Russian hordes at bay. No-one seems to realise that they aren't coming anymore!
Achtung old boy! Nice SP btw! :D