Attention all you Irish types!!!

General Biker Banter
VTRgirl

Attention all you Irish types!!!

Post by VTRgirl »

I have a rather hot young girlfriend (no, not THAT type of girlfriend, you lesbian-loving, conclusion-jumping morons), who's recently upped & tootled off to your part of the world. She's a MAD pillion who simply can't get enough of speed, although she has the sense to not actually get her own licence, knowing that it would be a suicidal move...

She's in Kidare Town, on the edge of the Curragh (hoping that makes more sense to you than me...)

Now, here's where you come in. The young lass is used to riding with those who can & I'm hoping I can hook her up with some suitably experienced lad for some hooning, when the weather permits (young, hot & single would be good, but old, fat & bald is acceptable, proving the bike-riding abilities make up the difference...)

Just imagine, fellas... A gorgeous, young, Australian, speed-loving (that's the fast-type, not the drug-type) jockey with long, blonde hair & strength in her knees that defies logic, yet the tenderness to calm a jittery foal.

Please post applications below as soon as possible, as the position is sure to fill fast. Offers of bribes may be PMed to avoid embarrassment or posted below to promote one-upmanship.
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
Zer0Zer0

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

well beggorah noy oi could just be the fella yer after.sweet jesus mary n joseph..but alas oi lives on a different oiland. and im scots..but oid be willin to take on an honourary oirish citizenship and move accross dat stream dey calls de oirish sea...just for her... :D :D.....BINK i believe lives in dublin. and oid think he'd be yer man or know of one dat would kiss his own blarney stone to lend a hand there :wink:
I AM THE STRANGE MAN YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT......
Have a sweetie and stop crying........
[Werthers Original...they never get rid of the taste]
dunk4230

Post by dunk4230 »

I think i`ll emigrate to Ireland asap :twisted:
Ill Sleep When I Die
Wroey

Re: Attention all you Irish types!!!

Post by Wroey »

VTRgirl wrote:I have a rather hot young girlfriend.
Do we get pictures to prove that ?? Maybe then, or im sure somebody would be tempted to go out to Ireland ....
chaz

Post by chaz »

VTRgirl wrote:I have a rather hot young girlfriend , but old, fat & bald is acceptable, sums me up

A gorgeous, young, Australian, speed-loving (that's the fast-type, not the drug-type) jockey with long, blonde hair & strength in her knees that defies logic, 8O 8O .

Maybe I could ship out the storm, got a couple of Irish friends in England so hope that counts :wink:
Kitch

Post by Kitch »

OH

MY

GOD!

I'm a suitably experienced lab...

Does that count?
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

VTRgirl wrote:old, fat & bald is acceptable
Did someone call for me?
Rich.

VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Hmmm... So I'm assuming if she were to move to Scotland I wouldn't have any problem finding volunteers...

But hows abouts Ireland??? There must be someone! Does anyone know if Bink can ride (besides Bink :wink: ) and if he is, in fact, on Irish soil?
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

VTR1000KAZ wrote:
cupasoop wrote:
VTRgirl wrote:old, fat & bald is acceptable
Did someone call for me?
since when did you become fat and bald you old git?? :lol: :lol:
I note she didn't dispute the "old" bit... :lol:
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

VTR1000KAZ wrote:since when did you become fat and bald you old git?? :lol: :lol:
Since I ate all the pies
Rich.

VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

cupasoop wrote:Since I ate all the pies
When Irish pies are smiling... la la laaaaaaaa

:? :oops:

Sorry...
kevg

Post by kevg »

Tell her to come over to scotland, more offers here, including me, lol. whats she up to in paddy land?
cheerz

kev
Bink

Post by Bink »

Hello, ... Tis myself!! Yes I am on Irish soil and based in Dublin (although my passport says I am Dutch)
Sorry to dissapoint but I'm slow and married :oops: - one might be linked to the other :lol: . Nah, I have to admit that I rarely hit the ton when out there so I'm not the man for this mission... ( I might as well come clean straight away :cry: )

If your friend is looking for a ride she might want to log on to http://www.biker.ie and get chatting to those lads. But she'll need to know that there is no mandatory training for bikers in Ireland which means that the general standard is pretty poor. She'd need to pick wisely...

There is this guy called Martin Finnegan ... he's quite nippy... 8O http://www.youtube.com/results?search=finnegan

Kitch

Post by Kitch »

I'm sure a hot aussie chick could score some spunky young studmuffin at an irish road race.

Alternatively, Lancashire is just a hop due east of Ireland. I might not be a fast rider, but I can provide world class other thrills.
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Good boy for being honest, Bink! No wonder you're married :wink: :P

The young lass is keeping an eye on this thread, so I'm sure she'll pick up the link to Martin Finnegan. Don't know about just hooking onto a bike-site & finding someone... Might be a bit of a lucky dip :? . I thought this would be a good place to start, since I might've been able to get a referral or two.

Anyway, thanks all, for the help. Keep it coming & I'll keep you posted 8) .

I'll make sure she knows she's most welcome in Scotland!