see you guys tomorrow!

General Biker Banter
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

kevg wrote:Sorry folks, i can't make it, got to much on, getting a new boiler fitter as the old one went tits up last week, and trying to tidy my flat up so i can get it on the market to sell.

hope you all have a great time, and paul manages to stay the whole weekend and out the lake. :wink:
Bummer, it'll be a shame not to have you there Kev.
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
SILVER ZIPPER

Post by SILVER ZIPPER »

Nearly ready 170mile's one way. :)
cmon Stormeruk stop being a lightweight. :P
I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO PUT IT AWAY........
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

VTR1000KAZ wrote:
sirch345 wrote:Have a good one guy's and remember it's not summer, even if the sun is out tyres will not have the same adhesion :!:

Take care all of you :!:

Chris.
Thanks Chris... we're going in the car, my back is still not feeling too good, and I think a 100 mile ride would certainly be uncomfortable for me!
I hope your back doesn't spoil your meet up :!:

Chris.
orangestorm

Post by orangestorm »

This weather looks GRIM it's gonna sort out the men from the boys (MMM where am I ?) Nah seriously can@t be with you lot tonite riding up to geordie land tonite,but will be heading across first thing tommorow mornin.Hope to be there 11.00 ish for a ride out :lol: :lol:
orangestorm

Post by orangestorm »

The main worry is I'll need to find somewhere too wash the bike when I get there :lol:
SILVER ZIPPER

Post by SILVER ZIPPER »

I hope your back doesn't spoil your meet up
I'm sure their's nothing wrong with Kaz's right arm so i don't think she'll be to worried about her back after a few pint's of anesthetic :P :P :wink:
I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO PUT IT AWAY........