New bike!

General Biker Banter
DavieMac11

New bike!

Post by DavieMac11 »

Well, i'm afraid to say the time has come for me to put the Storm up for sale. However, I've just replaced it with a mint condition 2003 RSV Mille!
Picked my new bike up last friday and what a machine it is! Requires a lot more commitment from the rider than the storm and will take me a good bit o getting used to.
Will be sad to see my old bike go tho. Been a great bike to me and really improved my confidence over the time i've had it.

Anyway, i'll be sure to pop in now and then if i'm still welcome to keep up with things.
Thanks to everyone who's provided me with help and advice over the last year, really appreciated, and i'll be sure to point my storm's new owner in the forum's direction!
Thanks again,
Davie :wink:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Davie, you must be the person Rich (Cupasoop) was hinting about another one selling his Storm :!:

I must admit I like the look of the RSV Mille myself, I'll be interested too hear your opinion once you've got use to her a little :!:

Good luck with it,

Cheers,

Chris.
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

I know nothing :roll:
Rich.

iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

cupasoop wrote:I know nothing :roll:

Good point :lol:

Dave

Hope you like the mille, always liked the look of them myself.
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
tattie

Post by tattie »

Davie,
It's all right for some eh, thought the roads were a bit quieter this last few weeks.

Just don't go out in the wet and keep off the roads after the first load of salt goes down.

Is it black by any chance?
as there has been one buzzing back and fore past mine the last few days.

Take it easy gadgie, a different beast altogether than the storm.

Cheers

A.M.
Common sense ain't all that common!
DavieMac11

Post by DavieMac11 »

Hi Tattie,
The RSV certainly is a totally different bike to the storm and will take me a while to get anywhere near as confident on it, as I have done the storm!
My RSV is in silver but David Finnie got a black one the week before me so it's most probably him that you've seen.

Cheers,
Davie. :wink: