Paint

General Bike chat
delta1

Paint

Post by delta1 »

hello everyone....just wandering if anyone knows of a decent paintshop somewhere around Derby....just got a nice new pyramid bellypan and undertray, but seeing as i have the lovely orange got a feeling it might not be easy getting them colour matched as even pyramid have stopped doing that colour. any help would be greatly appreciated :D
Stormin Ben

Post by Stormin Ben »

Surely thats gotta tell you something!

Might be an idea to get the whole bike painted while you're at it -get it done black and its worth an extra 20mph :lol:
I've got an inferiority complex
But its not a very good one!
kirsty

Post by kirsty »

I've got a really good guy in my work but don't suppose that helps you. For a showroom polish it £10 and makes your bike look great. For re-spray excluding wheels in 1 solid colour £100, including wheels £150. BEAT THAT IF YOU CAN!!!!
Girlz ride big bikes 2!!!
Squiffythewombat

Post by Squiffythewombat »

kirsty wrote:I've got a really good guy in my work but don't suppose that helps you. For a showroom polish it £10 and makes your bike look great. For re-spray excluding wheels in 1 solid colour £100, including wheels £150. BEAT THAT IF YOU CAN!!!!
Thats VERY good, but to be fair does depend on the quality of the work?

Theres "Woodesbourgh" paintshop near me, they did my whole ZXR top fairing colour matched for £30 which i thought was a bargain! They do mail order and i can ask them if you like?
Squiffy_The_Wombat

Eagles may soar but wombats dont get sucked into jet engines!!
kirsty

Post by kirsty »

The quality of the work is top notch. He showroom polished my bike which came up real nice and i've seen a rizla rep he done which was excellent.
Girlz ride big bikes 2!!!