Decent mechanic in the Manchester area who wont rip me off!

Best deals in town
phil c

Decent mechanic in the Manchester area who wont rip me off!

Post by phil c »

Can anyone recommend a decent bike mechanic in the Manchester area who will serviceand do odd jobs on my VTR properly without ripping me off! The main dealers are a rip off. I live in the Stalybridge area of Cheshire and don't know of anyone as ive only recently starting biking again.
Suggestions appriciated. Cheers! :lol:
buzz

Post by buzz »

IVE'S MOTORCYCLES
G CROSS HYDE , GO UP MARKET STREET IN HYDE TO LIGHTS STRAIGHT THRUOGH TAKE YOUR 3RD RIGHT UP THE HILL PAST CAR SHOW ROOM AND U WILL SEE THERE WORKSHOP , ( BIKES OUTSIDE ) THEY ARE BROTHERS WORKING TOGETHER I HAVE KNOWN STEVE OVER 25 YEARS AND HE WILL NOT RIP U OFF IF U ASK HE WILL GIVE U A PRICE FOR ANY WORK BEFORE HE STARTS AND IF IT IS MORE HE WILL RING U AND TELL U WHAT AND WHY HE GIVES U BACK ALL OLD PARTS IF U WANT THEM

TELL HIM MARTIN SENT U ( BUZZ )
phil c

Thanks for the advice!

Post by phil c »

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE! I WILL GIVE THEM A TRY. DO YOU HAVE THEIR PHONE NUMJBER?. PHIL C
buzz

Post by buzz »

phil
his number is 0161 367 8500 'ive told him a new customer with a storm might be in touch and iv'e told him to look after you , just mention my name , martin welsby

BUZZ
firestorm1

Re: Decent mechanic in the Manchester area who wont rip me o

Post by firestorm1 »

phil c wrote:Can anyone recommend a decent bike mechanic in the Manchester area who will serviceand do odd jobs on my VTR properly without ripping me off! The main dealers are a rip off. I live in the Stalybridge area of Cheshire and don't know of anyone as ive only recently starting biking again.
Suggestions appriciated. Cheers! :lol:
:D i used b+c motorcycles on oldham rd
opersit sorting office
the lads has his owen sp1 used to own firestorm before that .
say henry told you about them
tel 0161 205 3243
mcrkev

Post by mcrkev »

hi buddy-- I can only say that the only person who touches my bike is Bike medic. I will try get his number as he has just moved to a new workshop. He is good and will not rip you off. thanks kev-- oh yes he is near Bury in manchester