Can Shakey Shine?

Any racing related stuff
cupasoop
Site Admin

Can Shakey Shine?

Post by cupasoop »

So, that lucky fecker Shakey Byrne has got himself an outing on the top works RCV for a couple of rounds. Whats the feeling (apart from envy and loathing), will he go on to become a riding god or will he try too hard and bin it? I'd love to see the former but I think it might be the latter. Just as long as he can hang on for long enough to impress someone to give him a job in GP's. Anybody else?
Rich.

tony.wilde1

Post by tony.wilde1 »

we'll see what he can do..in the mean time lets all take a look at his girlfriend. :lol: :lol: :lol:

sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

I think Jodie is now his ex girlfriend :!: Pleased to see Tony you've not lost your touch :lol:

Rich my first thought's on Shakey is what an opportunity to have, then when I really thought about it, I started thinking what pressure he is going to be under, to do really well in just two races on a completely new bike to him. I know Bayliss standing in for Foggy did an outstanding job in WSB, but I'm not sure if Bayliss had already been riding a Ducati but not a full works machine at that time :!:
I think the best he can do is to stay on and try to get the best placed finish he can, if he pushes to hard and bins it, then he will have blown it IMO :!:

Chris.
twintin

Post by twintin »

14th not to shabby i spose although look who came behind him the crash meister although gibernau seems to want that title :lol: wonder if he'll get suspended NOT!! poor old nakano must be fuming!) & injured ellison, still he stayed on and may do better next week :D
its not rust it's character
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

He only had about 4 hours on the bike before the race, and most of that was in the wet. Dont think 14th was too shabby (beating xaus was deff not shabby).
Rich.

SILVER ZIPPER

Post by SILVER ZIPPER »

no
I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO PUT IT AWAY........