american chopper

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

tony.wilde1

american chopper

Post by tony.wilde1 »

me and th emrs are going to brighton on sunday to see the orange county bike building guys..should be a laugh.i managed to get my mrs to agree to come with me cos she wants to see their choppers.. 8O
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Yeah right :lol:
Good on you Tony, I must admit if I lived a bit closer i'd be going :!:

I hope you both enjoy yourself, and if you get the chance (obviously not standing to close) tell Paul Senior if he wants something fast, he needs to get ZXR1200 or a Hayabusa :!: as he's alway's complaining nothing is fast enough :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chris.
tony.wilde1

Post by tony.wilde1 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

we'll be on the xl600 cos ive sold the bandit.easier through the traffic anyway!!haha!!cheers.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

tony.wilde1 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

we'll be on the xl600 cos ive sold the bandit.easier through the traffic anyway!!haha!!cheers.
Good on ya Tony, enjoy it mate :!:

Chris.
tony.wilde1

waste of time

Post by tony.wilde1 »

what a waste of time that was..got caught in a load of traffic in brighton..mostly scooters.got there and waited 2 hours to see the tuetuls..hmm..did see them although they were on ordinary harleys..didt see any of the bikes they built and their stall was just full of shirts and stuff..no bikes again..so..i struggles through the crowd (80.000+!) and effed off :cry:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

That was a bit of a let down Tony, perhaps it would have cost too much to bring some of their bikes over :!:

Chris.