CCM Endurance Supermoto Track Day thingie @ Lydd maybe

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

delmeekc

CCM Endurance Supermoto Track Day thingie @ Lydd maybe

Post by delmeekc »

Anybody Fancy doing the CCM track day endurance thingie then, I think it's about £175 snots and you have teams of 4 (i think) and then spend the morning practicing and then the afternoon is a couple of hours of racing, swaping riders, falling off etc.

I think it's at Lydd which is an hour south of me.

Del.
firestorm996

Post by firestorm996 »

Depending on when it is, sign me up.

I'm pretty good at falling off, do I get a trophy? :wink2
Firestorm996
'98 VTR in black - road whore - track bitch
delmeekc

CCM, VTR strip, photo's etc.

Post by delmeekc »

Neil,

had a look at their site and they don't list it anymore, I also spoke to Bracken (they used to do some arranging of the CCM stuff) and they said they ain't running em anymore, just my luck. Bracken said they may be doing a KTM one in the future, keep ya posted.

Did ya get me pickies of the new cans and the mod (butcher) I did to me sprocket cover?

Gonna start that engine on monday, anything ya want a photo of before it turns into a box of bits mate?

Del.
firestorm996

Post by firestorm996 »

A KTM trackday would be even better to be honest, they're a lot more grunty than the CCMs. Wonder why they've stopped doing em though?

Some piccies of engine internals, assembled head/cams might be helpful for the website.

Neil
Firestorm996
'98 VTR in black - road whore - track bitch
Fluffy

More grunty than CCM's.... my butt

Post by Fluffy »

They are back on again the CCM endurance thingummy, I spoke to Mark Fox at the Factory about them not long ago.

They have been getting the lot set up again but running 644 SM's with the old DR / Freewind engine.

They have been investing heavily on the excaliber of late, and that will be something a bit special even though its only 400cc

Cya

Fluffy
I see no Firestorm......