only MOT then i'm set!

General Biker Banter
d&s

Re: only MOT then i'm set!

Post by d&s »

VTR1000KAZ wrote:Well...just picked up the Mille this morning with brand new rubber on the rear.... went for an 010.
already only got an inch and a half left on either side of the tyre to use, and a few hairs to scrub off..... i've only done about 10 mile on it!!! :twisted:

Can't see it lasting me that long to be honest :(

only the MOT to have done tomorrow, then i'm set...hopefully for a couple of rides out over the next weekend or so!
An inch and a half? :roll: Struth girl what a waste. A bike like that and after 10 miles you've managed to stay vertical the whole way? That equates to 3" of unused rubber. Get it over. Do you want to borrow my sliders. :biggrin 8)
Submariners go down for a living..!!

dark&stormy
(the bike stupid)
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Don't succumb to peer pressure, Kaz! Better to be upright & able to offer a lift home than to be the rider of the bike with no virgin rubber.

Isn't it just like a boy to want to get straight to it... There's nothing wrong with feeling your way for a while & enjoying the anticipation before going all the way... :wink:
sparky750

Post by sparky750 »

VTRgirl wrote:Don't succumb to peer pressure, Kaz! Better to be upright & able to offer a lift home than to be the rider of the bike with no virgin rubber.

Isn't it just like a boy to want to get straight to it... There's nothing wrong with feeling your way for a while & enjoying the anticipation before going all the way... :wink:
cant beat feeling your way around for a bit but sadly the main brain doesnt agree :lol:
The voices made me do it