Dumb and dumber

General Biker Banter
RAINMAKER

Dumb and dumber

Post by RAINMAKER »

Got home after the lakes, bike really needed a clean but being lazy I sprayed it with bike cleaner, then hosed it down ready to polish next morning.
next day I 'borrowed' wifes tesco spray polish and it was crap, really watery and greasey still did the whole bike.
My wife, Wendy said which polish did you use?, the tesco cheap one I said and it is crap don't buy it again. Let me see it she said, course I thought I'd get told off for using best part of the can instead she burst out laughing. Cos I'd just polished the whole bike with
AIR FRESHNER..................DOH. :oops: :oops:
it may be clever, but its not big.
Max

Post by Max »

At least it will smell nice .........
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

BEAUTY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chris.
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Laughing farrrrrr too hard to think of even a slightly witty reply to that one! Brilliant. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bink

Post by Bink »

... did it shine up the bike though? :wink:
trebs

Post by trebs »

what a plum.

Was once told Mr Sheen was good for seats vinyl. Almost slipped off at the first bend. No amount of elbow clenching could keep my cheeks in place.
Ok, I was young and stupid.
trebs

Post by trebs »

VTR1000KAZ wrote:think furniture polish is about the only thing I can clean my mille with, coz it's matt black.... unless anyone knows of a good polish for matt paintwork?
Shoe polish, you'll be able to give it a nice shine then :)
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

trebs wrote:Was once told Mr Sheen was good for seats vinyl. Almost slipped off at the first bend. No amount of elbow clenching could keep my cheeks in place. Ok, I was young and stupid.
I know heaps of people (and a couple of bike shops) who use the ol' Mr Sheen on bikes & helmets alike. Does a splendid job!
Sharpe1

Post by Sharpe1 »

VTR1000KAZ wrote:think furniture polish is about the only thing I can clean my mille with, coz it's matt black.... unless anyone knows of a good polish for matt paintwork?
Don't worry about washing it, just give the kids some chalk and get them to colour it in for you!! 8) Might as well make it yellow while you're at it!!
Larry.

'99 YELLOW
A man goes to the Zoo, but when he arrives there's only a dog.

It was a Shitzu!
d&s

Post by d&s »

Hey Kaz, I wont use anythnig but "PLEXUS" on my bike. Use it on the rubberised black HJC lid as well. Was the first stuff I put on the bike from new . You know how ya get those damn scrolls on your visor and screen, after two years I still have none. Brlliant sh1t. 8)
http://www.plexusplasticcleaner.com/plexus.html
Submariners go down for a living..!!

dark&stormy
(the bike stupid)