BLASTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General Biker Banter
EGG

BLASTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by EGG »

Could not help myself this weekend.
With the Storm half finished went for a blast on Saturday. The Meztler Racetec's got a damm good hammering, front end squigging under the power around the bends and roundabouts and the rear end stepping out all the time. It felt so good i had to go out on Sunday evening when it had cooled a little, this time pushing even harder. Tyres look like they have been round Brands for a few laps. frightened a few old people out walking sunday. Ahhhhhhhh life is great.
:twisted:

Lets hope the weather is here to stay.
:D
Anyone else see all the knobheads who think that they have skin made of leather? They will learn when they come off it's better to be hot and sticky than be in hospital.
:x
Better to burn out than just fade away!
sparky750

Post by sparky750 »

yeah almost shunted a flipflop r6 driving muppet off when he backed off mid corner me chasing on mates blade 2up and the tart still couldnt hold the pace must have been the air drag from the tshirt and shorts he had on :?
The voices made me do it
droid

Post by droid »

Their skin, their problem
VTRgirl

Re: BLASTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by VTRgirl »

EGG wrote:Anyone else see all the knobheads who think that they have skin made of leather? They will learn when they come off it's better to be hot and sticky than be in hospital. :x
Yeah, I'd much rather be hot & sticky than have to go to hospital (work) this afternoon... :? 8O
(You started it...)
Sharpe1

Post by Sharpe1 »

VTRgirl wrote:
EGG wrote:Anyone else see all the knobheads who think that they have skin made of leather? They will learn when they come off it's better to be hot and sticky than be in hospital. :x
Yeah, I'd much rather be hot & sticky than have to go to hospital (work) this afternoon... :? 8O
(You started it...)[/quote
VTRGirl mind = gutter!! 8O 8)
Larry.

'99 YELLOW
A man goes to the Zoo, but when he arrives there's only a dog.

It was a Shitzu!
d&s

Post by d&s »

Sharpe1 wrote:
VTRgirl wrote:
(You started it...)[/quote
VTRGirl mind = gutter!! 8O 8)
:!: Usualy most people end up hot and sticky when they come off.
But if its a bike, then yes they could end up in hospital. :lol:
8)
Submariners go down for a living..!!

dark&stormy
(the bike stupid)
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

Hey d&s........very funny, like that quick comment.

well I'm hot and sticky and in Hospital but still okay, but just had weekend blast in the Lake district with a few of the guys from here...........boy was it hot..............but a great weekend
it may be clever, but its not big.
JamesK

Post by JamesK »

droid wrote:Their skin, their problem
Their skin, police and paramedics problem, and maybe a fire crew to wash the bone and skin fragments out of the tarmac :wink:
droid

Post by droid »

Agreed!

This thread is not going to turn into the 'lights on full' argument hopefully!

Droid
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

JamesK wrote:Their skin, police and paramedics problem, and maybe a fire crew to wash the bone and skin fragments out of the tarmac :wink:
And any nurses who just happen to be riding with them & who are expected by all to "go to work". Not that we mind, for a fellow biker, of course... Sorry, boys, but nothing a paramedic loves more than cutting leather. Kinda payback for riding, I think. Although heaps of paramedics I know also ride. :?
sparky750

Post by sparky750 »

I wouldn't let them cut my leathers of a few years back (broken arm 4 fractured ribs) i'd only had them 2 weeks so i struggled out of them you could see the disapointment on their faces :lol:
The voices made me do it
d&s

Post by d&s »

sparky750 wrote:I wouldn't let them cut my leathers of a few years back (broken arm 4 fractured ribs) i'd only had them 2 weeks so i struggled out of them you could see the disapointment on their faces :lol:
8) Dude, what can I say.? Thats a noteworthy achievement. See, I keep telling everyone that not all pommes are wooses :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
Submariners go down for a living..!!

dark&stormy
(the bike stupid)
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

I had a chooky rider (trail bike, chook chaser, chooky...) come in to Emergency one time with a fractured hip. (Doesn't matter where I'm working, people always give me the bike riders to look after...) Walked in with a big pair of plaster scissors & said "just gunna have to cut the leathers off". He scrunched his eyes shut tight, braced himself & said "No, I'll be right. Just pull'm off". I nearly wet m'self he looked so determined, like a little kid trying to get a clenched fist out of a lolly jar. Funny thing was, I was only kidding. What a meanie! Honestly, I always do whatever I can to get the fella's gear off without wrecking it. Oops... that didn't quite come out right, did it? :oops: :wink:

Did have a bit more of an urgent case on a road-side that I ended up cutting off with a pretty blunt pocket knife. Hope I don't have to do that again... Saw the idiot a while later & he said "I'm heaps better now. I can do the corners stax faster". Be seeing him again soon, I imagine... :roll:
curly

Post by curly »

Hi All,

I still can't believe some people, I was out yesterday in all my leathers and had to stop at a roundabout.

I heard a bike behind , I turned round to see some guy on a Fireblade wearing shorts and a vest!

He didn't even have gloves on!! Crazy.

Curly.
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

Yeah but we all done it at one time if were honest.
it may be clever, but its not big.