sticky weekend ahead

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

storm warning

sticky weekend ahead

Post by storm warning »

Got a brilliant weekend ahead up in derbyshire area, don't know where exactly because my mate is leading and planning the route but i hope to see plenty of you fellow stormers around, i doubt if we will get better weather so just do it,the grass can wait one more weekend :D .
Hooner

Post by Hooner »

have a great time, BUT beware the spy in the air......the notorious police plane / hellicopter...
We ride in the area all the time, so are used to it...but we are always on the lookout..

Try the road that links the A515 just past Ashbourne to Carsington reservoir and then right at the Knockerdown pub down in to Matlock / Cromford hill ( A6). Just before the lights at the bottom of cromford hill turn left and follow this road all the way out to the main A road(T junction) approx 6 - 8 miles of pure twist and sweepers and ride it back to back......

cheers
Hooner
Ride it like ya stole it !
droid

Post by droid »

That last road you mentioned, Hooner, is it Via Gellia?
If it is, there are going to be mobile gatsos on it (and other 'biking' roads) according to the local free-sheet

Droid
Hooner

Post by Hooner »

yes mate it is...and feck me there are hundereds of police out and about today... :x ...
stay away from the peaks if you want a blast...you`ll be ok if you bimble about though...
Ride it like ya stole it !