david edgar. gatso report .

General Biker Banter
EGG

Post by EGG »

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
Better to burn out than just fade away!
logan7

Post by logan7 »

Its unbelievable ! ! i would like to see them two officers roughing up some real criminals
The force is strong in this one
sparky750

Post by sparky750 »

Just shows how we get screwed every way possible by the old bill :evil: its funny though a bit of black tape fell and happened to land on my numberplate and a P became R terrible accident and i will take it off straight away ish
The voices made me do it
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Anyone got any decent contacts ? That is shocking !!! I'd have kicked the sh1t out of those pigs !!!! Then enjoyed the PUBLIC courtcase !!!! :twisted:
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

VTR1000KAZ wrote:but how and why is there video evidence, both in the guys living room, and then again outside his home?
Well noted, Kaz. No cop's going to carry on like that in front of obvious footage. Looks like someone's taken photos. And these guys would be near the bottom of the ladder in politzi-land and I don't imagine those that be would have any problem naming them & making an "example" of them to impress the public. Sounds/looks a bit suspicious to me. Gotta wonder if it's a set-up... :? Be interested to hear a cop's view. Is it Martin? You still around?
Martin

Post by Martin »

Gob smacked! If it really has happened then I would expect them to be hung out to dry. No-one should ever be treated like that, we've a duty of care to everyone, even those who are getting locked up. It does seem a bit convenient that a camera caught it all, unless he was prepared for some trouble when they arrived. If it really has happened just like it shows, then we might as well all just give up our jobs now and let them recruit a few football holligans to replace us.
Drink to contentment not to capacity. I just haven't figured out which comes first.