No nude stormers?

General Biker Banter
VTRgirl

No nude stormers?

Post by VTRgirl »

Just saw on the news about a pack of nude bike riders over your way... Would have been good to see a couple of stormers amongst them! 8O

Btw, whole lot of wet stuff on the ground outside. Got us all stumped :? . Rumour has that it fell out of the sky. Vaguely remember my Dad saying something like that happened when he was a lad. Any ideas?
sparky750

Post by sparky750 »

Rode nude a few times a while ago quite good fun i think little hazy about those days of my youth when 20 pints later we would race bikes round cyprus naked and we wonder why the royal marines where banned from the island :oops: the stupid things we used to do should have all been sectioned and in straight jackets :(
The voices made me do it
eddvtr1000

Post by eddvtr1000 »

NAKED! not a chance. 8O black is not a good colour in the hot stuff here let alone anywhere else, oooo :o roasted taters!
4 cyl = 2ltr , 2 cyl = 1ltr it's all relative.
sparky750

Post by sparky750 »

Didn't know you where scouseist Kaz i've never stolen a thing in my life that was bolted down :lol:
The voices made me do it
Johnny Wishbone

Post by Johnny Wishbone »

VTR Girl... yeah, wet stuff, it's called rain - come to Ireland and you'll see plenty of it :( We must be exporting it to Oz though cos it hasn't rained here in about a week!! :D Better stay dry till next weekend and the Athea races!!! :roll:
Out of my way or I'll eat the lot of ye!!