WOMEN

General Biker Banter
d&s

WOMEN

Post by d&s »

Keep ya knickers on :oops: , Im not being sexist, just damn curious.
There seems to be a lot of women on this site who ride and not to be forgotten, Storms.
So out of curiosity, stick your hand up and be counted.
Even VTRgirl will be curious about this as there aint too many Im aware of in this Great Southern Land. 8)
Submariners go down for a living..!!

dark&stormy
(the bike stupid)
d&s

sticky hands.

Post by d&s »

:oops: Are you trying to embarras me :roll:
Didnt read into the implications sorry 8)
But now that you mention it......................................AIR (silly girl)
are you bl@#d.
Submariners go down for a living..!!

dark&stormy
(the bike stupid)
Squiffythewombat

Re: WOMEN

Post by Squiffythewombat »

d&s wrote:Keep ya knickers on :oops: , Im not being sexist, just damn curious.
There seems to be a lot of women on this site who ride and not to be forgotten, Storms.
So out of curiosity, stick your hand up and be counted.
Even VTRgirl will be curious about this as there aint too many Im aware of in this Great Southern Land. 8)
erm WHERE????????????????? kaz i though u were the only girl? 8O
Squiffy_The_Wombat

Eagles may soar but wombats dont get sucked into jet engines!!
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Ummm... Maybe Squiffy has been sucked into a jet engine.... hellooooo!

And a question for Kaz... Just why did you give up your Storm? You seem so forlorn and comlpetely out of love with Mille. Why on earth did you give'er up? :?: :?: :?: And don't give me this "my man needed it for a trade..." No guy in his right mind would take his girl's bike against her will. So what was the clincher? You've left me curious.

As soon as I can work out how (I haven't actually looked yet...) I'll post a pic of me on mine in the gallery. It's sure to impress the boys :wink: Got ya curious yet? Not that you'll be able to tell from that pic (when it appears), but Kaz, you & I seem to have more than a choice of bike and a knack for chatting in common. d&s asked if "we" were in fact one person... :!: 8O
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Well, just tried to post me pic. Said it had uploaded successfully, but can't find it anywhere :( .
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Soz Kaz, but youre fella is right ! There comes a time when youre beloved is worth nowt ! Not as fast and dangerous as she used to be, not as unpredictable and starts costing a fortune ! Then its Part X time !
Be Afraid ! VERY Afraid !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Then leve him with the Mille, get a loan or whatever and buy a Storm ! :twisted: Charge him for doing his washing, ironing, etc to pay it off and soon enuff you'll have a new beautiful yella storm ! :twisted: Blinged to the yoke !!! 8)
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Not that anything has ever happened like that to me ya understand ! But i do know what women can and do get away with ! Breaks my heart !!! :cry:
sparky750

Post by sparky750 »

bloody hell yella if my girl read that and carried it out i'd hunt you down and torture you for bloody weeks i'd be broke in a month
The voices made me do it
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Sparky mate ! You obviously dont know it yet ! But women know how to do that while they're in the womb !!!! Only need to see it and its there ! :roll:
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Goddam Kaz ! :roll:
Good memory ! 8)
5 weeks !!! :roll:
AAArrrghhhh ! :D
Cant bloody wait ! At least i'll know what all the crap i've been getting is all about !!!!! :lol:
sparky750

Post by sparky750 »

true yella but at the same time they dont need extra advice. A baby yella thats all we bloody need :wink: congrats mate
The voices made me do it
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

God ! I'll have a pan European by then !!!! :roll:
Ians98VTR

Post by Ians98VTR »

:D yes congrats yella,when you break/sell ya storm to fund all things baby,can i have ya headlights setup,thanks mate!! :lol:
Wow! bet that can shift
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

VTR1000KAZ wrote:...he said it was getting long in the tooth and it would be worth next to nothing if he left it much longer, she only had 25-26 thousand miles on the clock too.
I tried my best to talk him out of it, but even tho he asked me for my opinion, basically it was worth nothing :cry:
:cry: That is indeed a sad & sorry tale. All I'd like to know, Kaz, is how many k's on that man of yours??? Might be time to upgrade :wink: .

btw, my bike turned 60 a few weeks ago... but she's only as young as she feels & believe me, that beast ain't losin' it! She was 12 when I got her & that was only 2 years ago. Pity help any man who tries to come between us :evil: !