Back From Hol's

General Biker Banter
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Back From Hol's

Post by Pete.L »

Hi All
Just thought I'd put up a quick post to say Hello to all the Newbies.
After having two weeks off I couldn't believe the number of posts on here. Some of you guys should consider doing a little work once in a while :wink: It's taken me the best part of the morning to get through them all :lol:
Pete.l
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Aye up Pete.

Good Hols???
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
Bink

Post by Bink »

That's rich coming from you Mr.just-back-from-two-weeks-holidays!! :wink:
cupasoop
Site Admin

Re: Back From Hol's

Post by cupasoop »

Pete.L wrote:Hi All
Just thought I'd put up a quick post to say Hello to all the Newbies.
After having two weeks off I couldn't believe the number of posts on here. Some of you guys should consider doing a little work once in a while :wink: It's taken me the best part of the morning to get through them all :lol:
Pete.l
Have you been away somewhere?
Rich.

Pete.L

Post by Pete.L »

:lol: Thanks Cuppa nice to know you missed me :lol:
Had a great time lads. Two weeks in sunny Florida :P
and now back to the crappy weather, bike hasn't left the garage since I've returned :cry:
I will admit I'm starting to get withdrawal symptoms, I might have to bite the bullet and go out in the wet just for the hell of it :twisted:

Pete.l
I'd rather still be swimming with Dolphins 8)
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Welcome back Pete,
I also had a holiday in Spain (Costa Del Sol) and the weather was brilliant as were the roads, with no speed camera's, my only complaint was I wish i'd had my VTR with me!
A few things have happened recently on here like quite a few new members and well what can I say Iggy still has his good sense of humour,
have you seen his new avatar yet!
Chris.
Pete.L

Post by Pete.L »

Kaz said
My storm has now gone....so i'm feeling a bit 'down'
Never mind Kaz, your still on two wheels and I know the Mille is a cracking bit of kit 8) I'm sure you'll soon luv it just as much as your old baby.....and if not you could always swap it for my old Storm :wink:
The Sun came out for a few minutes yesterday evening so I had mine straight out the garage and off into the country for an hour or so. It was magic, bloody Yanks haven't got a clue how to make good roads :wink: I'd nearly forgotten what it's like to have it fully cranked over giving it whelly and wondering if there's going to be a pile of cow sh!t around the corner :twisted:
Anyway thats out of my system now (untill the next time) so I'm feeling a little better now :lol:
Hi Sirch
Glad to Know you enjoyed Spain, isn't it amazing how a little sunshine can make the world seem a better place(or is it the beer and lack of work :wink: )
HA! Yes I've seen Iggys new avatar. Looks like some nasty BBQ experiment that went wrong :P Hmmm! I wonder if he used to chase Ants with a magnifying glass when he was a lad?

Pete.l
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Pete.L wrote: HA! Yes I've seen Iggys new avatar. Looks like some nasty BBQ experiment that went wrong :P Hmmm! I wonder if he used to chase Ants with a magnifying glass when he was a lad?

Pete.l
He he he still do mate, Glad you had a good holiday, pity it's over and I still have my second holiday in the sun this year to come, ahhh the italian/adriatic coast for two weeks bliss!!!!!

Have a nice day :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
Pete.L

Post by Pete.L »

pity it's over and I still have my second holiday in the sun this year to come,
Cor Blimey 8O New House, New Bike, New fiancee and now a second Holliday!!!!!
Someone obvious loves you and is paying you Farrr toooMUCHHH!!.
There. Do you think they heard that? :D :D

Pete.l
davideco

Post by davideco »

Hello Iggy, I am Davide, a new member, let me know when u are going to be in Italy and where because I live close to the adriatic coast :D
Ciao
essexbloke

Post by essexbloke »

Nice to see you back Pete....... was wondering where all the "Locals" were......

Lots of new poeple on here now....
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Hi Davide

We are going to Senagallia (near ancona) for the summer jamboree as one of my Finance's Bands has been booked to play so we thought that we would have two weeks there.

http://www.summerjamboree.com

went last year and had a great time!!!!

Ian
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Pete wrote
Glad to Know you enjoyed Spain, isn't it amazing how a little sunshine can make the world seem a better place(or is it the beer and lack of work )

Hi Pete,
I should have said before i'm glad you had a good holiday!
Now back to the above its got to be the weather, :D :D :D
cheers Chris.
davideco

Post by davideco »

Hello Iggy, the Jamboree seems to be very interesting, I live in the northern part of Italy so I am pretty far away from there, too bad we can't meet. Maybe another time.. :D
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Would love to get across and meet up Davide, I love your part of the world and tend to get there about once every two years , Try to stay around Lake Garda. One day may be

Ian