help please

General Biker Banter
king of the damned

help please

Post by king of the damned »

Hello,
I have a problem, and I need some help.
The 16th of April I have sent my exhausts (Devil in carbone) to a guy of this forum (Logan7) for an exchange with Micron.
I am French and I live in Paris, so I went to my Post Office in the suburban of Paris to send my parcel of 7.824 kilos. Its a priority one.
The problem is that Logan7 has not already receive the parcel.
The best joke is that now he doesnt trust me and he thinks that I have never sent the parcel. Of course its wrong, here is the proof.
http://img206.echo.cx/my.php?image=dscn28234tw.jpg
This morning I have been to my Post Office to ask them where my parcel can be. Of course they dont know. So I have done a complaint. I will have news in a couple of weeks.
They told me that the parcel is in England, its sure, and maybe in the Post Office of Doncaster, waiting. But I can do anything from Paris to solve the problem.
I am a student and I cant buy me another exhaust for my bike, and I dont want to lose 1000€. So what can I do??? I really need help.

Thank you very much.
Rémi.
Squiffythewombat

Post by Squiffythewombat »

Hi,

Did you insure the parcel? Can you not track the parcel on the internet?

Royal Mail will take quite a long time to find it if they have lost it! Can i surgest that you ring doncaster sorting office (if your english is not so good, get a friend to do it). It is important that you ring the SORTING office and NOT the post office as they will be more likelly to help.
Explain to them that the last place your parcel was seen was in their office, explain to them it is very expensive and quite a large parcel. Make sure you mention how big the parcel was as they are more likelly to remmber it then!
If the sorting office cant help, they will give you the correct royal mail telephone numbers to help trace it!

Toby
Squiffy_The_Wombat

Eagles may soar but wombats dont get sucked into jet engines!!
logan7

Post by logan7 »

All is ok now the cans came 1 day after i had phoned parcelforce and they had said no they did not have them ! . delivered by yup parceforce. :roll:
The high level devil cans look great but sound even better :twisted: my microns are on there way to france with interlink now :wink:
The force is strong in this one
Squiffythewombat

Post by Squiffythewombat »

glad to know everything sorted itself out, thats nice to see!
Squiffy_The_Wombat

Eagles may soar but wombats dont get sucked into jet engines!!