Race pipes

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
Robert j

Race pipes

Post by Robert j »

Right my storm is running on standard cans but I fancy some race pipes and iv had a little windfall (£250) so if been looking on eBay etc can any one recomend a set for that price (ish) that are ok and aren't going to fall to pieces after a year any experience of some makes would be a help? I don't recognise half of the names these days and I'm not keen on stuff if never heard off delvecic look ok or black widow?
carmanbikes

Re: Race pipes

Post by carmanbikes »

Have a look at Pipe Worx I went there the other week looked good stuff
freeridenick

Post by freeridenick »

I'd say Black Widow at that price.
Robert j

Post by Robert j »

Cheers I know it's not a lot of money but it's all I got and I'm not into buying 2nd hand stuff unseen on fb pages etc just wanted some opinions
freeridenick

Post by freeridenick »

I didn't mean to make it sound like that mate. Sorry.

I've read some good reviews of Black Widow stuff. I've no direct experience with them but price isn't always an indication of quality.
Robert j

Post by Robert j »

No worries dude :D just need some advice when I bought it I thought I'll get some cans on it sounds to sh1t at the mo forget I'd have to get two lol
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

Appreciate you want new....However there is a fella on Facebook selling some pipe werx cans that haven't had much use at all. They look great.
If you don't try you never know if you can do it.
Robert j

Post by Robert j »

Yeah I've spoken to him and there very nice many moons a go I bought some rear sets for my bandit 12 of a forum I transferd the money etc and they never came got told to do one by the seller unfortunately he lived way too far away for a visit" lesson learnt!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Robert j wrote:Yeah I've spoken to him and there very nice many moons a go I bought some rear sets for my bandit 12 of a forum I transferd the money etc and they never came got told to do one by the seller unfortunately he lived way too far away for a visit" lesson learnt!
Ouch !

If you want a bit more noise on the cheap rip the baffels out the std ones...Not that hard to do & sound well good....Start off buy just drilling some holes arond the spout to increase noise...Do a search for 'Baffeloctomy'
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

I have just fitted some stainless 450mm oval Delkevic to the CBF1000, and really happy with them. I will be looking at replacing the Vipers(aluminium) with a set of the same, paid £250 with delivery, came with links, graphite gaskets, hanger clamps and exhaust clamps.
Robert j

Post by Robert j »

Thanks for the replies Iv done a deal with a bloke I got some braided lines off from a firestorm fB page a while back so I'm happy I won't get done like I did with my bandit bits as mentioned sp cans and link pipes etc MOT 2 moz then im off to Santa Pod Saturday to have a go at at rwyb event 8)