Bazza's MCCT's?

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
davebonline

Bazza's MCCT's?

Post by davebonline »

I've been trying to PM bazza696 but it looks like my message is just sitting in my Outbox :? Was hoping to get hold of a set of his MCCT's, the ones which use the Honda auto's. I have a spare set of Honda auto's ready for conversion if needed. Either way, if anyone knows the best way to contact bazza696 or where I can purchase these through the forum that would be great.

As an aside, there seems to be very limited avaialbility on any MCCT's on eBay at the moment - am I going to the right place, are folk selling them directly through the forum?

thanks
VTR Phoenix

Re: Bazza's MCCT's?

Post by VTR Phoenix »

Yes, I would say here is the best place.

Bazza converts the autos and Ade and someone else (sorry can't remember) do the manuals.
If it aint broke, get your bloody hands off it!
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

you cant send PMs as you havnt done 50 posts yet, some one nice will send Baz a PM for you.

if you are panicking and cant get MCCTs then consider the stopper mod and come along to one of the workshop days to get help when you fit them
AMcQ
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

Messaged bazza696 for you
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
davebonline

Post by davebonline »

Thanks all, managed to start a dialogue with Barry (looks like I can send PM's, apologies if that's frowned upon as I'm a newbie).
Hondo

Post by Hondo »

davebonline wrote:
As an aside, there seems to be very limited avaialbility on any MCCT's on eBay at the moment - am I going to the right place, are folk selling them directly through the forum?

thanks
I have just had a look at MCCT's on ebay and there are quite a few. Even Ade sells his on there. I recently did my MCCT conversion using Ade's and they are very well made and don't leak oil either.

As an aside, is their a call for the Standard ACCT's when you have changed to MCCT's? I have a pair of 1year old orange spot auto's that look like new sitting on my workbench doing nothing.
davebonline

Re: RE: Re: Bazza's MCCT's?

Post by davebonline »

alanfjones1411 wrote:Messaged bazza696 for you
Thanks alanfjones1411 Image
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Hondo wrote:[

As an aside, is their a call for the Standard ACCT's when you have changed to MCCT's? I have a pair of 1year old orange spot auto's that look like new sitting on my workbench doing nothing.
send them to bazza and he can then make more MCCTs
AMcQ
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

davebonline wrote:Thanks all, managed to start a dialogue with Barry (looks like I can send PM's, apologies if that's frowned upon as I'm a newbie).
that's strange, I thought you could receive but not send below 50......... make the most of it before they fix the loop hole :lol:
AMcQ
davebonline

Re: RE: Re: Bazza's MCCT's?

Post by davebonline »

AMCQ46 wrote:
davebonline wrote:Thanks all, managed to start a dialogue with Barry (looks like I can send PM's, apologies if that's frowned upon as I'm a newbie).
that's strange, I thought you could receive but not send below 50......... make the most of it before they fix the loop hole Image
Image Image
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

Hondo wrote:
davebonline wrote:

thanks
I have just had a look at MCCT's on ebay and there are quite a few. Even Ade sells his on there. I recently did my MCCT conversion using Ade's and they are very well made and don't leak oil either.

send me your contact details and I will PayPal you your delivery fee if that's good with you.
Hondo

Post by Hondo »

bazza696 wrote: send me your contact details and I will PayPal you your delivery fee if that's good with you.
But my delivery fee is 20 quid...... :wink:
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

AMCQ46 wrote:
that's strange, I thought you could receive but not send below 50......... make the most of it before they fix the loop hole :lol:

He may have Grandfather rights... :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

Hondo wrote:
davebonline wrote:

You could do what I did and sell them for 20 quid to someone that believes in autos. I have another set and have a Portuguese fella interested in them too.
If you don't try you never know if you can do it.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

StormyRob wrote:
Hondo wrote:
davebonline wrote:

You could do what I did and sell them for 20 quid to someone that believes in autos. I have another set and have a Portuguese fella interested in them too.
You money grabbing bastid...no shame... :thumbup:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...