Yetis Colection.
37%

Total votes: 19

MacV2

2016 Awards Poll...Best VTR.

Post by MacV2 »

So in no particular order...

Mr Tony Mons self leveling SP2...

Seen them before but the Yeti Collection...

Mr Alan F Jones & the ducati front end...

Mr Malcom PopKat Sampson...Fast Yellow one, more to do with the rider than the colour.

Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
agentpineapple

Re: 2016 Awards Poll...Best VTR.

Post by agentpineapple »

hi mac, could you please add monkey matts stage one rothmans to the list, and mine whilst your at it.... :wink:
Last edited by agentpineapple on Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

i'd also say jonesy's bike is worthy of this list, lots of mods done to it, there's also nue red, plenty of time and effort has gone into your bike mac, just because your hosting the awards, doesn't mean nue red can't be entered
Kevs bike would also make the list imho, even tho it's blue rinse.... :wink:
also miks bike in canada..... :thumbup:
jamoi's bike, if it still exists, as mo one has seen him or his bike in a long time
also kermit, lloydies old bike
almost forgot carmanbikes aka lee, his red bike is very nice indeed, considering the bike came in many boxes, he's made it into something special
playerones bile is also looking good
then there's Al's bike
Last edited by agentpineapple on Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Marty the nominations were put up at the start of the week, to run for a day or two.

You had plenty of time to nominate said bikes, you didn't.

Polls are up & up as they are they will run for 14 days.

If you don't like whats in the polls, you dont have to vote...
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

No disrespect to the 4 bikes nominated, but there are loads of very good bikes owned by forum members, it's a shame you didn't add to the list of bikes, wouldn't have taken much thought, no vote from me this year then.... :(
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

agentpineapple wrote:No disrespect to the 4 bikes nominated, but there are loads of very good bikes owned by forum members, it's a shame you didn't add to the list of bikes, wouldn't have taken much thought, no vote from me this year then.... :(
No One bloody nominated them Marty !

Just coz your banana mobil did't get a look in... :lol: :lol: :lol:
TheGingerBeardMan

Post by TheGingerBeardMan »

agentpineapple wrote:...playerones bile is also looking good...
My Gawd! - exactly how close n' friendly are some of you guys!? :lol:

Yeah, I know, sorry, it was a slip of the finger. (said the Doc when giving a prostate exam)
If it ain't broken...f*ck about with it until it is.

TAX: 1st March 2017
MOT: 16th March 2017
INS: 14th March 2017
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

TheGingerBeardMan wrote:
agentpineapple wrote:...playerones bile is also looking good...
My Gawd! - exactly how close n' friendly are some of you guys!? :lol:

Yeah, I know, sorry, it was a slip of the finger. (said the Doc when giving a prostate exam)
Bloody predictive text lol, and as for my bike not being nominated, I couldn't care less, I just don't see the point of only 4 bikes when there are lots more that are as good if not better, when you think of the work and effort members have put into their bikes, and it's not being recognised..... :thumbdown:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
TheGingerBeardMan

Post by TheGingerBeardMan »

I agree that there are some pretty nice VTRS in this forum that haven't been nominated, and I feel kinda sad for those who didn't get their bike proposed for the poll. But, I cannot go against the grain (ha - see what I did there!?) as I risk mysteriously dissappearing for good. All it takes is one phone call from the Kent end, and the next thing I know, a blacked out van turns up at my door and abducts me. Unlike a blacked up van, that arrives at my door and entertains me LOL! :lol: Racist? Too 1970s? As Brett Butler once said: Frankly my damn, I don't give a dear.

I have to commend Mac on one thing about the Best VTR category. MINE was in the list (yeah, I know, stop laughing at the idea!). Having almost fallen off me chair at seeing this daft idea for an insertion, I asked nicely (or was it ordered? :lol: ), him to remove said GBMs mode of transport from the list, as it would not have come anywhere close to some of your well looked after and modified steeds. I saw mine being on there as an insult to others. But, Mac obliged and kindly did as I asked.

As for the vote: I chose Alan Jones' Red one with the Ducati front end. Not just cos it's red, but them wheels and those forks makes a nice looking bike that ticked my boxes. It looks sooo OEM made. As there were only a few bikes, it didn't take me long to decide. If there were 20 bikes, then I'd have really struggled!

Anyhoo - I shall sit back again, and watch the fireworks from my desk. :lol:

This is getting better than the OSCARS! :Beer Popcorn:

Last edited by TheGingerBeardMan on Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:18 pm, edited 3 times in total for the usual spelling mistakes and crap that don't make sense.
Last edited by TheGingerBeardMan on Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If it ain't broken...f*ck about with it until it is.

TAX: 1st March 2017
MOT: 16th March 2017
INS: 14th March 2017
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

jesus you dont realise it sometimes how many nice bikes are on this site :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

It's a tough job hearding cats isn't it Mac.... It would help if you made yourself more clear in your 1st post :lol: :lol:

We all thought you were asking people for their nominations for the categories, but it turns out we forgot you were a dictator and these weren't up for debate... It was the shortlist nominations you wanted, next year we need to see if frank will do the awards :wink:

Even if I did know what you were on about, I just like stirring
AMcQ
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

AMCQ46 wrote:It's a tough job hearding cats isn't it Mac.... It would help if you made yourself more clear in your 1st post :lol: :lol:

We all thought you were asking people for their nominations for the categories, but it turns out we forgot you were a dictator and these weren't up for debate... It was the shortlist nominations you wanted, next year we need to see if frank will do the awards :wink:

Even if I did know what you were on about, I just like stirring

True...But you can't have a poll without nominations can you & that request was requested several times...Now put the spoon down & in future stick to stirring ya poridge.

I nominate Marty to run next years awards... Can I get a second ?
podman

Post by podman »

agentpineapple wrote:hi mac, could you please add monkey matts stage one rothmans to the list, and mine whilst your at it.... :wink:
Image[/url]
Some stunners on the forum and great inspiration for me, Im liking yours , AP...whats the spec?
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Honda VTR1000f2 Firestorm semi-submersible! :lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Kev L wrote:Honda VTR1000f2 Firestorm semi-submersible! :lol:
:lol: