cct's

General Bike chat
floyd62

cct's

Post by floyd62 »

hi all , trying to locate some manual cct's , ive seen a few on this site , was looking at ade's on here but im new to the forum and not sure how to go about getting in touch to purchase them :confused
any one help plz , cheers Roy :thumbup:
Kev L

Re: cct's

Post by Kev L »

I think he frequents facebook more than here, but I'm sure he'll pick up your enquiry from the title.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Watty

Post by Watty »

Kev L wrote:I think he frequents facebook more than here, but I'm sure he'll pick up your enquiry from the title.
:? What makes you think that Kev :) :D :lol: :lol:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
floyd62

Post by floyd62 »

was hopeing to try n get some for the weekend , after reading about the cct's its kinda put the s**ts up me a bit 8O , ive googled em but all seem to be in the U.S , tried exhausist . com for the Krieger ones but had no reply :roll:
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Bazza converts standards to manuals, I don't know whether he has any in stock though. The other option is the stopper mod.
Where are you based?
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
hallie

Post by hallie »

I'd say he's in Carlisle :lol:
TIP; Never take a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night
http://morrisonbhp.net/
floyd62

Post by floyd62 »

Kev L wrote:Bazza converts standards to manuals, I don't know whether he has any in stock though. The other option is the stopper mod.
Where are you based?
Hi kev , I'm based in Carlisle , Cumbria I did read about the stopper mod but I think I would feel more comfortable with the manual type , I also read that bazza converts them , I'm not too bothered whos I use but as I said not sure how to get hold of people on here and how to sort out paying etc , :D
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Sorry, didn't look before posting.
Anyone up that way familiar with the stopper mod could help him out?
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

I'll send a PM to Bazza for you.
floyd62

Post by floyd62 »

Kev L wrote:I'll send a PM to Bazza for you.
Thanks Kev that would be grand :thumbup: :thumbup:
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

I sent a PM to Bazza, Adewhitmarsh, Rider on a storm, Rob De, BSAbloke for you. Hopefully someone will get back to you.
floyd62

Post by floyd62 »

Kev L wrote:I sent a PM to Bazza, Adewhitmarsh, Rider on a storm, Rob De, BSAbloke for you. Hopefully someone will get back to you.
Thanks for your help mate much apprieciated , :D
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Also try emailing Mark Krieger in the USA. http://www.clems-garage.com/CCT/vtr1000 ... estorm.htm
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
artee

Post by artee »

floyd62 wrote:was hopeing to try n get some for the weekend , after reading about the cct's its kinda put the s**ts up me a bit 8O , ive googled em but all seem to be in the U.S , tried exhausist . com for the Krieger ones but had no reply :roll:
His facebook name is Rob de Hoo.

Roger
popkat

Post by popkat »

artee wrote:
floyd62 wrote:was hopeing to try n get some for the weekend , after reading about the cct's its kinda put the s**ts up me a bit 8O , ive googled em but all seem to be in the U.S , tried exhausist . com for the Krieger ones but had no reply :roll:
His facebook name is Rob de Hoo.

Roger
Rob De Hoo, has just got a batch of Kreigers in last week so should be able to help, no one else seems to have any at the moment.
http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s