NW Scotland?

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

t00lkit

NW Scotland?

Post by t00lkit »

I'm thinks of doing a trip up to NW scotland in April/May time (without touching a motorway!!!!) and I would like to know of any roads that I could plan to take in (other than the obligatory A82 to Fort William)

If you have done a tour of this area, let me know whats good and whats best to avoid.

Cheers
t00lkit.
T00lkit
Red F2, Scorpion Race Cans, Nuvo Airflow Screen, GSG Moko Crash Protectors, Carbon Hugger by Del, Scottoiler.
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Here we go, something I know about. I done a similar thing a few years ago on my NC30. Roads......well any of them really, their all good. If you stick to that time you should get there just before the coach loads of american tourists in their checked trousers that clog up the roads (the coaches, not the trousers). I'm just heading home now but if you want to drop me a line with things you fancy seeing or doing I could get some sort of route together for you.
Rich.

t00lkit

Land of the Brave

Post by t00lkit »

Cupasoop,

Thanks for the offer

PM sent
T00lkit
Red F2, Scorpion Race Cans, Nuvo Airflow Screen, GSG Moko Crash Protectors, Carbon Hugger by Del, Scottoiler.
tattie

Post by tattie »

How far North and West are you planning?
There are plenty of good roads up and along from Fort William, If I am not too busy at the time I could meet up.
I missed this post the last time I was logged on.

Cheers

A.M.
Common sense ain't all that common!