Climate Change Conspiracy or Not

General Biker Banter
VTRDark

Climate Change Conspiracy or Not

Post by VTRDark »

This is an interesting one.

Spooks fear rogue states could be fixing the climate

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... imate.html
Yes I know it's the Sun :roll: but then there is this....

http://www.rferl.org/content/Russian_Sc ... 14381.html
a Russian political scientist has claimed the United States may be using climate-change weapons to alter the temperatures and crop yields of Russia and other Central Asian countries.
Mmmm Political scientist, what's that mean. But it's still a scientist and they are all supposed to/or we have been led to believe that they go on facts found/discovered. Interesting.... So do we believe the scientists that say it is down to carbon emissions and global warming, and lets not forget the fact this gives the powers at be the excuse to squeeze money out of us for not being, so called eco friendly etc :roll: or are there some more deeper mysterious forces at work here.

Conspiracy theory's often get seen as Chinese whispers, here say, lack of facts or whatever, but they come from somewhere. The theorists in my view are no different from some Scientists. We often believe in theory's when it comes to splitting Atoms, neutrons and string theory and rely on the theory's from Einstien, boyle, Charles, Newton etc. Where's the line drawn between fact and theory. What is classed as fact. Is this something the human race has created.

Some things in life can't be explained but do exist and/or we seek comfort in them. It's often the fear of the unknown or not being able to work it out that puts the lack of open mind in the way to not consider it. Maybe this is what the powers to be rely on to control of us. It may even be something that has brainwashed us over the years as we are taught things from our parents and educational systems in place who where taught things by their parents and so and so on.... Along the line somewhere things change and possibly get corrupted, the same as Chinese whispers. A bit like genetics and evolution really.

We all need to wake up, open our minds and see things more clearly. Stop living in the world of Jackanory if we want to save the human race.

A new world order will prevail.

[youtube][/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WahMK5NFpc8

And this is the world we are bringing our children into and their future.

Well I went below the surface with this post. I shall take the tin foil hat off now. :lol: Oh dear one of the implements put in place to wash the fears away.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Smokinjoe73

Re: Climate Change Conspiracy or Not

Post by Smokinjoe73 »

I am unsure about the machines, although I am sure they heve been attempted.

I do believe in the hoax of global warming and using it to lead the gullible population to give up many of their rights. It is also a way for big government to implement laws on countries they dont govern in the name of saving us all.

Kind of invent a threat then get everyone to back you as you take over the world in order to enforce your agenda. Not sure how it is in your neck of the woods but here in NYC its been way colder than ever. There is no evedence that the current temp fluctuations are abnormal.

And we over here are very sorry for that awful excuse for a president who cant fight terroists due to being one himself.
Givi wingrack,CBR600 dash,CBR1000 forks, corbin, mario nava carbon fairing, 2bro carbon cans, vista cruise, GSXR mirrors.
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

My friend is a big believer in Geoengineering, where jets fly around dispensing chemicals (chem-trails) into the sky...

Not sure what I think of it all, I guess it is all possible, but weather it is actually happening... I'm not sure.
Jamie :wave:
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Sorry guys my mind-set was on one yesterday. I really should learn to zip it for my own safety at times.

Hey Joe How you doing buddy I thought about you the other day when I saw the News from over there in those extreme conditions. We don't have the Cold quite like that yet but we are seeing an increases in severe flooding. And we are now starting to get full on twisters, not quite like the extremes of Kansas but nether the less they are on the increase. Here's an interesting fact (I use fact very loosely) Apparently the UK have always had more twisters than any other part of the world but they have not been full on Yellow brick road style and are more like whirlwinds. And we have always been classed as a country that does not get Twisters. Strange how we are now getting the odd small scale devastational ones. If we start Fracking maybe we might start getting earthquakes. :roll:

As for the machines there has certainly been experiments. They have even had their own mini experiments on TV programmes over here where they have released Nitrogen into the atmosphere to try and burst Rain clouds. God knows (no offence mate figure of speech) what the Military have under their hats, when you consider those people the CIA and our Intelligence services used during the Cold war, Psychics for want of a better word, that would hallucinate, trip out and visually travel to Russia and map out airfields, missile silos etc. I can't remember the term for what they where/are called. Totally mind blowing stuff though. We could then send out the spy planes, borderline spacecraft to investigate further.

There's a lot that they have and use which goes on behind the scenes, and we have no idea, and anyone that speaks of this type of stuff is either classed as crazy or they are mysteriously exterminated, Have a little visit from the men in Black and taken out of the equation. I'd be classed as crazy which I'm happy with. Maybe they can give me some mind altering drugs :lol:

Anyway that's enough writing as I need to go and get a new front tyre. Catch you later. :thumbup:

Wicky

Post by Wicky »

...hallucinate, trip out and visually travel to Russia and map out airfields, missile silos etc.
[youtube][/youtube]

Yes there was efforts in do 'Psychic warfare' in the West (hence the Men who stare at Goats ) cos the Russians were dabbling. It was found they could barely tie their own shoelaces let alone jaunt to spy on Russia and achieved nothing :crazy: Hence why there was a massive investment with greater returns in more down-to-earth Spysats ( http://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index. ... ic=26820.0 ) by both sides in the cold war.

Psychic debunking
[youtube][/youtube]
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Stratman

Post by Stratman »

It is all a conspiracy funded by Jewish Muslim Communists, many from the no go city of Birmingham, as reported by Fox News. On reliable authority, reports are coming in that the planes are flown by Elvis Presley, Bruce Lee and Jim Reeves, all singing along to "In The Mood" being played by Glenn Miller.
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

Even if what we're doing affects the climate, there's no point us making changes whilst the Chinese don't.
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Remote viewers is what I was thinking of Wicky. Not physical items but unique people. I suppose they could be classed as gifted. A bit like that blind kid that has developed a way of using echo location, to walk around making clicking noises like a bat. He has a mental image in his head mapped together from echo location. He walks about totally unaided, crosses roads and everything. There are some very unique people in this world.

I think it was the CIA that used these remote viewers. A kind of lucid viewing. They would sit in a room and in their dreamlike state draw maps which where then proven to be pretty accurate a lot of the time when they sent the spy planes out to confirm and investigate later. I saw a documentary about it on the box a few years back and if one searches in the right places I guess there is lot more to it.

http://www.mindovermatter.ru/RVScience/ ... _book.html

I wonder what will come out in the wash about this present day in 50-60 years time. It's easy to mock things now but what about when stuff eventually becomes unclassified. There's a lot more to life and this world than what we see with our own eyes. Look at the web for example we are are only sitting openly on the surface which covers something like 20% of it. Start looking deeper into things and there is a lot more going on. But it's a dark place the deeper you go, just like the worlds Oceans. But to get anywhere fast it takes time, knowledge learned and then get your own bot to go searching for you. Or buy one for the right contacts and price. Where do you think bitcoins are mined from. There's a whole new world below us.

Wicky

Post by Wicky »

They would sit in a room and in their dreamlike state draw maps which where then proven to be pretty accurate a lot of the time when they sent the spy planes out to confirm and investigate later.
Linky plz (not woo websites like the Tim Rifat Psi-Lord website that you referenced )
Vampire, Vampires, Real Vampire, Real Vampires are registered Trademarks of Psi-Lord Ltd. These include Psychic Consultancy Class 45 of the Department of Trade and Industry. So anyone else doing Psychic Consultancy in this area is an intellectual property thief and in breach of Trademark law. So all Real Vampire, Supernatural Spirit psychic work is the sole property of Psi-Lord Ltd.

The Trademarks held are:-

Vampires®, Vampire® for: crystals, health, jewellery, physic consultancy
Real Vampire®, Real Vampires® for: crystals, health, jewellery, physic consultancy
Supernatural Spirit® for: crystals, health, jewellery, physic consultancy
Mind over Matter® for: crystals, health, jewellery, physic consultancy
Psychotronic Generators®, Psychotronic Generator®
Psychotronic Crystals®, Psychotronic Crystal®
Psychotronic Crystalware® for: crystals, health, computer applications, physic consultancy
Sublime Good® for: crystals, health, psychic consultancy
Bone Generators®, Bone Generator® for psychic consultancy
Supernatural Spirits®for psychic consultancy

Be safe buy only from, Psi-Lord Ltd, the only Trademarked multinational Psi Corporation, where all the products are government approved. Avoid scams only buy from Psi-Lord Ltd

Money Jewelry Psychotronic Generator:

We all need money these days. Now with the Money Jewelry Psychotronic Generator® you can turn all your rings, pendants, watches, chains and bracelets into Psychotronic Crystals® designed to suck in money energy to you, as you wear the Psychotronic® Generator Jewellery, to make you rich.

How does it work. The Rothschild's discovered all money is energy (see Money Wealth Fortune Service on http://www.supernaturalspirit.com, http://www.mindovermatter.ru ) Money flares like electricity, so electrical circuits mirror the economic flows of money. The Money Jewelry Psychotronic Generator® turns all your jewellery into money batteries that feed you with money energy to make you rich. It is as simple as that. Wear your favourite jewellery to get rich.
:crazy:

If psychic remote viewing is 'possible' then why do NASA and other space agencies inc Russia spend milions on probes to outer space when you say it can be done from home. Why aren't missing people routinely located by psychic detectives or why has no 'psychic' ever demonstrated their supposed skills and taken Randi's Million dollars...

[youtube][/youtube]

The internet is based on physics and progressive scientific developments not a byproduct extract of fermented unicorn horns - It was technically founded as a decentalised communications system in the event of nuclear war. Digital imagery esp the sensors is a result of arms race in spysats systems not a spin-off from Victorian Spiritualism.
Where do you think bitcoins are mined from
South west of the Morytania town of Mort'ton :whatever
The Psychotronic Crystal® Sequesters all observers who use quartz crystals in clocks, computers, mobile phones... to collapse reality to suck energy out of the dollar and give it to you; so 7 billion people power money making process. You can use the Psychotronic Crystal® on the Euro or Sterling, or Swiss Franc to add more money energy to your jewellery.

When you wear the jewellery the money energy automatically goes to you as long as you wear the jewellery. Each Money Jewelry Psychotronic Generator® is tuned only to you via Bone Generator® technology so only you get rich by wearing the Torsion Field Mind Over Matter® Money Jewelry.

You can digitally photograph all your charged jewellery and put them on your PC to Sequester the Internet and its users to direct all the money on the Internet to flow to your digitally recorded charged jewelry.

This is the money technology of the future, for hedge fund managers, bankers, superich, shop workers, office workers, entrepreneurs... Now we live in a world depression; the 21st century's new technology of Psychotronic Generators® is needed to make you rich. Based on Rothschild money science, derived from electrical circuits and electricity, the physics is well known to the Illuminati. Now thanks to Anti-Illuminati scientist Tim Rifat you can get the technology that made the Rothschild's rich. Automatic to use once the jewelry is charged up it works 24/7 to make everything you do make you money. Turned Rim Rifat UK's enemy number 1 into a millionaire with hypercar (see http://www.theinterceptor.ru) even though British government has been trying to kill him since 1989.

Since the more energy you have the more power, we are offering a Volume Discount offer on all orders

over $2,000, and get $200 extra free products.

over $3,000 and get $450 extra free products.

over $4,000 and get $1,000 in goods free.

Simply email with order details, the extra crystals you would like, and send the payment for the order to timrifat@rvscience.com. Our shopping cart is unable to handle the Volume Discount option, so all multiple orders involving the Volume Discount must be made in this way.
You don't seriously believe this Tim Rifat / Remote Viewing / Psychotronic Crystals and the Psychotronic Generator gumph :eek2
Last edited by Wicky on Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Interesting,
it made me stop and stare at a few goats on the way home. One I managed to make spontaneously sh!t and I'm pretty sure I managed to make another eat a carrot when it really wanted a turnip.
I was about to try another staring experiment but the farmer came along and said "I know your type. Gerr off My Land"
I guess he was more psychic than me 8O

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

As for the net, that would be ARPA net your referring too, that was the beginning of it all and like you say it was a military network. Now we have various different networks connected to each other which has now evolved into what is now known as the web and the web is growing all the time. Pretty mind boggling really. The funny thing is some of these older networks are still live and coming back into fashion as a safer way to communicate. What's interesting is the fact that it originates from the military so the governments still have a hold on it all to an extent. Scary the control they have on us. But that works both ways, even gov networks have breaches in security even more so when it connects up to the bigger picture which of course they have to do to be able to monitor us. It's as if the cold war and spying on each other has never ended. The only thing that has changed is the politics of it all.

Back to the remote viewing. It seems it was codenamed the Stargate Project according to Wiki :plainsmile the project was terminated in 1995 which surprises me it was still going that soon back. But this is Wiki and we can't always believe what wilkipedia says as anyone can go in and edit content. Either way if it was still going the powers to be are not going to cry out "yeh we have this technology and we are using it"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project

If it did not work back in the Cold war days why would they continue with it. It also appears it may have been used in the 1991 Gulf War.
The United States is once again trying to take down Saddam Hussein. But this time we are fighting without one of the secret weapons we had during the 1991 Gulf War, and the U.S. is having more difficulty now. It may have been a mistake to leave that secret weapon behind.

That secret weapon was an elite, covert, and specially trained unit code-named "Star Gate." It was a totally "black project" -- that is, the American public was not allowed to know it even existed. In fact, only a handful of people within the highest levels of government knew of its existence.
http://www.paraview.com/features/iraq_r ... iewing.htm

They have other methods available to them now too. Invisibility cloaking devices. How's that for Sci-Fi. Special forces have uniforms that allow them to mirror they surroundings. I think they have even cloaked a complete tank in Irag. So things are getting pretty high tech. US Special forces also have a helicopter with silent running like Airwolf. Mega expensive though and completely used only for special ops.

You should subscribe to Janes defence magazine. I think you would be shocked with some of the tech they have and this is the tech that is not totally top secret and published. I wont say publicised as there is fair bit that is not open to the general public. Stealth tech is mind blowing. And the armoury/weapons at their disposal is jaw dropping and the expense of it all, well.... lets put it this way. There would be no poverty in the world if they stopped spending on warfare. If anyone thinks Trident is expensive, try totalling up the costs of everything else. :eek2

A couple more remote viewing links.
http://scienceblogs.com/neurophilosophy ... py-manual/

http://skepdic.com/remotevw.html

I haven't gone into deep research into the remote viewing so these links are literally a quick search and grabbed.

Wicky

Post by Wicky »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project
The Stargate Project was terminated in 1995 with the conclusion that it was never useful in any intelligence operation. Information provided by the program was vague, included irrelevant and erroneous data, and there was reason to suspect that its project managers had changed the reports so they would fit background cues. The program is credited as the inspiration for the book and film The Men Who Stare at Goats.
In other words it amounted to woo http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Woo or at best a rather entertaining sci-fi fantasy movie and TV franchise

I think they have even cloaked a complete tank in Irag
Sure it wasn't an invisible camouflaged super soldier videoed dashing across frame in poor resolution with compression artifacts that conspiracy theorists often tout as US Klingon cloaking tech.

Art student Sara Watson did a far better job on a Skoda...

VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Well they would say that wouldn't they. :lol: :lol: We can't always believe what we see with own own two eyes. Life is one big hallucination, stop frame animation. :plainsmile

Been playing in Photoshop again :lol:

How about the weather in the States again 8O sod that -35 in some parts :eek2 I had the yankie news on last night, well early hours of the morning while working away on the laptop. They are warning people now that it's getting to dangerous levels. The sort of levels where body parts freeze and fall off. So if anyone is going out over there, they want to make sure they go to the loo first and not get caught short while outside. :eek2 :eek2