Belly Pan Pyramid Style

Moderator: VTRDark

nt1980

Belly Pan Pyramid Style

Post by nt1980 »

Hi all don't no if any one will be interested

My friend is making belly pans similar to the above style at present he making the mold for and will be selling them in white these will be a fibre glass bolt on with brackets made thopuht id see if i could get any interest for him the price will be between 80 - 120 not confirmed yet plus postage.
1998 black vtr (mods cbr900 fork conversion, ohlins rear shock, ohlins steering damper, prolite discs brembo master cylinder, goodridge braided lines, harris rear sets, Quick shifter,Mario Fairing, etc)
agentpineapple

Re: Belly Pan Pyramid Style

Post by agentpineapple »

you can already buy copies of the pyramid style bellypan on ebay. with brackets for £115, so your friend would at least have to better that price to make it an attractive offer. good luck to your friend tho mate, pyramid bellypans are way to expensive for what they are.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

For some reason Gelcoat undertrays and fairing bits and pieces don't sell very well. A member on here had a few of IIRC Skidmark fairing lower/belly pans made and they just would not sell. He had them listed on eBay for months and months, just kept re-listing them.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Shauned71

Post by Shauned71 »

I watched Ebay for a year before finally grabbing myself a bargain belly pan... Not sure about the other makes but I say that pyramid pans sell ok. That said I was looking second hand, and I got lucky... finally gave in to the idea of finding a cheap s/h one so i was emailing back and fore with a guy who sells new copy pyramid pans on ebay, getting prices etc and by chance a cheap original popped up as buy now which was a steal.

Unless prices have changed more recently... new copy pyramid pans with brackets are £110 delivered.

If your mate is going to have a go and make a couple... one suggestion would be a slight re design. I prefer the pyramid bellys over others but it seems these panels have a common problem with the left side rear being damaged or broken off because it's easy to kick the panel with your boot when going to put your side stand down. The panels could do with some metal reinforcement in there or a slight reshape so the panel don't stick out so far.
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Now if he was to do the mori in carbon with brackets for that price I'd have one or two :lol:
nt1980

Post by nt1980 »

Well i think hes gonna give me one of the belly pans free but i probably wont need it as i have one all ready and the other wont need one once complete so i may have a cheap one for sale in the not to distant future :D
1998 black vtr (mods cbr900 fork conversion, ohlins rear shock, ohlins steering damper, prolite discs brembo master cylinder, goodridge braided lines, harris rear sets, Quick shifter,Mario Fairing, etc)
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I swear i just posted on this thread. Bollox I'm not typing all that out again.

lloydie

Post by lloydie »

cybercarl wrote:I swear i just posted on this thread. Bollox I'm not typing all that out again.

Why your so good at it (edit)
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

If your mate is going to have a go and make a couple... one suggestion would be a slight re design. I prefer the pyramid bellys over others but it seems these panels have a common problem with the left side rear being damaged or broken off because it's easy to kick the panel with your boot when going to put your side stand down. The panels could do with some metal reinforcement in there or a slight reshape so the panel don't stick out so far.
+1
I'm not going to say as much as I did before, but it's the other side too as it gets burnt.

A cross between Pyramid and the following would be better than Pyrimid and would be a sellig point.
http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 36#p353596

:thumbup:

nt1980

Post by nt1980 »

lloydie wrote:
cybercarl wrote:I swear i just posted on this thread. Bollox I'm not typing all that out again.

Why your so good at it (edit)
lol
Anotherbikerbabe

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

I know the guy who sells the Pyramid pans on Ebay and have his direct contact number and email for anyone who wants one at a more direct price of £110 for a direct payment = i.e no paypal fees etc and I have seen them painted and they sell by the shed load and lots of the VTR FB guys have bought them off him,including all mounts and brackets etc and they look as good as mine when finished.

I always told Paul I would pass this on to you guys, all of you, so here is his info and tel lhim Tracy gave you it and ask about the direct payment for discount off Ebay price.. He also does undertrays and huggers too to match. Happy to help :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

email: midnorfolkmouldings@msn.com
Bellypans & huggers is Paul on +44(0)7748 804 402
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

Anotherbikerbabe wrote:I know the guy who sells the Pyramid pans on Ebay and have his direct contact number and email for anyone who wants one at a more direct price of £110 for a direct payment = i.e no paypal fees etc and I have seen them painted and they sell by the shed load and lots of the VTR FB guys have bought them off him,including all mounts and brackets etc and they look as good as mine when finished.

I always told Paul I would pass this on to you guys, all of you, so here is his info and tel lhim Tracy gave you it and ask about the direct payment for discount off Ebay price.. He also does undertrays and huggers too to match. Happy to help :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

email: midnorfolkmouldings@msn.com
Bellypans & huggers is Paul on +44(0)7748 804 402
hiya does he have a webpage??
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts