loads of parts or sale... from the U.S

Moderator: VTRDark

Jscobey

loads of parts or sale... from the U.S

Post by Jscobey »

lots of work being done over the past few days and im trying to make some space in the garage. this stuff is priced to SELL!! im running out of room to store things so all this needs to go.

im located in Thousand Oaks, CALIFORNIA. U.S.A!!! all prices are NOT including shipping, id rather just keep the prices cheap and do shipping charges on a case by case basis. i know its not cheap to ship over there but i thought id offer you guys the chance at parts in case theres something you need. i have loads of other parts so if theres something you need and you dont see it on this list, let me know.

paypal gift please so i dont get hit with fees. or tack on an extra 3% if you want to send the payment as a purchase for an item.

i know i dont have pictures of every part but i didnt want the page to load slowly with too many pics. let me know if theres something you want pics of and ill put them up.

also willing to give a discount if you bundle items together. ill give this thread some time before i start putting it up on Fleabay where honestly i get more money for it but id rather save myself the hassle and sell it to you quality gents! :D

-used red APE CCT's $40 for the pair.
-converted CBR shock by jamie in good condition $60 SOLD
-K&N air filter with little blocker caps $35
-carbs $60 SOLD
-stock front wheel $40
-stock rear wheel $40
-stock front rotors $20 for the pair
-front and rear axles with spacers and bolts $5 each
-front calipers with steel braided lines $40
-brake and clutch MC's $10 each (clutch lever is missing)
-stock headers $30
-clutch cover (scratched but NOT punctured) w/ water pump cover $60
-alternator cover (scratched but NOT punctured) $30
-stator $20
-red front fender $20
-upper and lower triple clamps with tapered all balls bearings (includes frame races) $30
-ignition with key $10
-front and rear valve covers $10 each
-PAIR block off plates (silver) $10 Pending sale
-clutch slave $5
-any piece of electronics like ICM/ECU/coils/ etc.... $5 each
-fairing stay $10 SOLD
-rear caliper w/ bracket $10
-rear brake MC and brake line $10
-aftermarket 41mm clip ons. left side has a bent bar but the bars are the replaceable type. usually about $15 for a replacement bar. not sure who makes these clip ons $20
-radiators and hoses with fan and all other cooling plumbing $50
-oil cooler $5
-oil cooler lines $10 SOLD
-oil pan $10
-good condition straight subframe/undertail plastic $40
-insturment cluster with 30,000 miles (actually about 48,000 km) on the clock also comes with km speedo plate (i converted the unit to a MPH plate) $20
-rear rotor $10
-rear sprocket carrier with cush drive rubbers $15
-front sprocket cover $5
-i have 2 stock VTR swingarms $30 a piece
-stock chain guard $10

Last edited by Jscobey on Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
High Hindles.SP1frontend.SP2&900rrwheel.Ohlins.SAbrace&spools.AllBalls.jetkit.JE 11.5:1 Pistns.Stg 1 Cams. HPowerstacks.HRCthrtl.SSlines.RadMC.WveRtr.LtWtFlywhl.LEDtail.mosfet.MCCT.DePair.Tailtidy.DM rrsets.Lower.Carbonadis.hugger.sliders.
Wicky

Re: loads of parts or sale... from the U.S

Post by Wicky »

I'm interested in the oil lines (don't need the cooler) - any guess on the cost of postage for 'em?
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Very generous of you to offer these items at such good prices :clap:
It just a darn shame you're not in the UK for the heavier items :wink:

GLWS

Chris.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

i'd like the pairs block off plates mate, pm me your details, postage would be to London, uk..... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Jscobey

Post by Jscobey »

bump
High Hindles.SP1frontend.SP2&900rrwheel.Ohlins.SAbrace&spools.AllBalls.jetkit.JE 11.5:1 Pistns.Stg 1 Cams. HPowerstacks.HRCthrtl.SSlines.RadMC.WveRtr.LtWtFlywhl.LEDtail.mosfet.MCCT.DePair.Tailtidy.DM rrsets.Lower.Carbonadis.hugger.sliders.
Jscobey

Post by Jscobey »

just so everyone knows, if youve payed me for something its already been shipped!
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Thank you very much Joey they've arrived in tip top condition. :thumbup: You must have a large stapler!

I'll be passing the oil lines onto MacV2 for his stock / refurbing to make them immune to UK road salt, after he sorted me out some just a couple of days ago.
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
Jscobey

Post by Jscobey »

Glad to hear it! :thumbup: