how to corner dutch stylee

General Biker Banter
agentpineapple

how to corner dutch stylee

Post by agentpineapple »

robbed this from the facebook forum....
it made me laugh, I doubt the thing would do that with me sitting in it..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Re: how to corner dutch stylee

Post by Pete.L »

:D :D :D
Nice to see they are adhering to the proper safety equipment too. It's always best to have a small boy handy so you can throw them under you and have a soft landing in the event of an accident. :D
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Skill or what :lol: Of course I wouldn't condone that sort of thing :wink: It's one way to stop the rear tyre giving away I'm guessing,

Chris.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

I had an outfit a few years back- Triumph 650 with a single open chair on.
It's surprisingly easy to lift and hold the chair but the first time it happens it's quite a shock!

And the spoked wheels take a lot of side loading- it's easy to break spokes, or even collapse a wheel. I just fitted heavier gauge spokes...

Never tried knee down, though.

Did once try to lift the chair over a bollard- didn't get it high enough, that was funny, stopped real sudden and left stranded.

You can also get the rear wheel off the deck by cornering the other way too tightly- that's also a laugh, if you don't pull the clutch in, as engine speed increases as soon as the wheel's off the ground and as it lands it spins up....

Sidecars are a right laugh, but tbh they're the worst of both worlds- you can't filter but you still get wet when it rains.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

:lol: :lol: That's a funny video.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

tony.mon wrote: but tbh they're the worst of both worlds- you can't filter but you still get wet when it rains.
Same goes for Trike's, I could never understand anyone owning them unless they didn't have a bike licence or was an challenged in some way.

But upping a three wheeler isn't hard, I should know I done it accidently on a few occasions when I owned a Robin reliant because I never had a car licence.
Da Lipper

Post by Da Lipper »

:lol: :lol: Brilliant :clap: