SP1 Wheels to fit a VTR?

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
Bink

SP1 Wheels to fit a VTR?

Post by Bink »

I did a quick search but did not find a previous answer to this question.

Do SP1 wheels fit the Firestorm?
I know that the SP1 has 50/190 rear but this apparently is no problem to fit to a Storm...

... Thx!
Bink

Post by Bink »

Got on to the fella's at Dymag and they supplied the answer. So for future reference:

Unfortunately the difference between the VTR and SP would not make it feasible to convert. The VTR has 20mm spindles where as the SP has 25mm. The front disc location and bolt fixings are also a lot different.
Approx cost to carry all the work would be about 470.00 GBPounds plus vat and delivery.
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

sad when you end up talking to yourself..........so thought you needed at least one response.................cheers. Paul.
it may be clever, but its not big.
Bink

Post by Bink »

Thx for your sympathy Paul. It's good to know that there are people out there like you ... who care! 8O
kevg

Post by kevg »

i think he's a nurse....psychiatric maybe...must be looking after your health. or looking for a new client.
cheerz

kev
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

nah...........I'm just sad.

Also had a few topics posted that were ignored..........made me feel foolish.
it may be clever, but its not big.
Bink

Post by Bink »

Think we should start a Support group for VTR Board members who are left on the side by fellow members .... :? Or we could take up the advises posted by Iggy in the jokes section... Reckon it will sort us out properly :D :lol:
SiJ

Wheels

Post by SiJ »

Bink

Why do you want to fit SP1 Wheels anyway. If you're just after a different look and want six spokes then i've got a list of 6 spoke Honda wheels that'll fit the Storm. Got a set on mine.
Si
Bink

Post by Bink »

I was able to buy a set of Marvic Lightweight wheels - but they were for the SP1... I was hoping that they were interchangeable. No such luck :cry:

SiJ, Why don't you post the list here so that people can use it for future reference. I am sure it will come in handy for some one, some day, some where...... 8)